Thread: Audley steps into the ring tonight - prizefighter

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

Default Audley steps into the ring tonight - prizefighter

Do you think he can redeem himself at all?

He has a fooking mountain to climb after his fight with Price.

... who is also fighting tonight against ped use advocate, Tony Thompson. Any predictions for that one?
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

I cannae take audley serious anymore. No disgrace to lose to price who looks a beast and will win by ko tonight again but if he could fight half as good as he talks hed be world champion. Saw ringside with him showing off his 6 pack and as marty rogan says u cannae put muscle on ur chin haha

Fraudley is going to worm his way into yet another huge undeserved payday make a dick of himself again and then either attempt to repeat the trick or fuck off for good. Hope it's the latter.
    Fuck no-gi

The thing about fraudley is if hes does get another big pay day well all watch and see him make a dick of himself then watch him laugh all the way to the bank so whos the real mugs here???? Also cannae believe price got knlcked out last night wow!!!!

I won't be watching it. Anyone who thinks that winning prizefighter means fuck all is delusional.
    Fuck no-gi

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

i was so surprised to read the boxing results. second i open my eyes on sunday, always reach for phone to check fight results and very rarely get a shock like that. if someone had told me Harrison would KO two people, beat Rogan - and Price would get smashed - i wouldn't have believed it. would have made a good accumulator.

well done to Audley, brilliant stuff. time to just walk off laughing imo, like Wand should have done after he sparked Cung Le - if he goes on, i think he will only take away from what he has achieved there.

sounds like Price has a perforated eardrum. that must be rough. but he's only 29 and that is still young in the heavies.
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Audley will always look good at this level, it's when he steps it up & people are throwing back at him that he looks fragile.

He can talk about future world title shots but he's a fringe Domestic/European fighter & should stick at that level bringing in a few paydays & avoid getting hurt.

The dudes he fought were shocking and as soon as Fraudly steps in the ring with anyone half decent he will get fucked again, dude is delusional but....he is making money, which just shows what a fucking mess boxing is in these days if he can still market himself at 41 with a shitty record and everyone knowing he is shit.

Price was unlucky, seems the ear thing was the issue as opposed to getting sparked clean... He will be back, still think he is a better prospect than Fury, granted Fury has a fair few years catching up to do, but they are at similar stages in the career development and I think Fury will get found out as he steps up now, he needs even more time smashing bums and learning his trade imho.
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.