Thread: Daley wins via KO in Dublin (vid and results)

Hybrid View

Default Daley wins via KO in Dublin (vid and results)

Paul Daley knocked out Patrick Vallee in the second round at Cage Contender XVI in Dublin. Here are the results:

http://www.yourmma.tv/news/details.a...16-results.htm

And here's the video:

Nice one. Cheers Jay. Paul did well with an opponent who clearly didn't want to engage. Nice refereeing.

Paul Daley needs to be allowed back in the UFC i mean wow he slapped koscheck u didnt see diaz and his team get banned when they gang jumped mayhem

Quote Originally Posted by Babycakes View Post
    Paul Daley needs to be allowed back in the UFC i mean wow he slapped koscheck u didnt see diaz and his team get banned when they gang jumped mayhem
    He can't go to America at the mo, or he couldn't a short while ago, that's why he didn't fight War Machine.

well done ali arish

I'm surprised it didn't end earlier.....with Vallee getting so dizzy from all that circular movement that he lost his balance and fell over giving it to Daley as a TKO
    Any opinions I express on this forum are entirely personal opinions and it should not be assumed that they reflect the official view of any organisations I am connected with