Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Artem Katov - Harrop fight now No Contest

Hybrid View

Default Artem Katov - Harrop fight now No Contest

http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Artem-Katov-114331

Anyone know what happened with this?

I remember the video getting made private a while back but when did it get made a N/C?
    16-bit for life http://findingdyluck.blogspot.co.uk/

Fix.

So he was happy to fight and get paid but after decided it was a no contest?. What if he had won?
    If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

what grounds was it changed to a no contest on it doesn't say on sherdog.
    3-2-0 Pro Fighter managed by TFL Sports Agency

I’m 4-1-0 as a pro but listed as 4-2-0 on Sherdog – this is an error due to my fight with Artem Katov being ruled a No Contest bout. I took the fight 4 weeks after stomach surgery, my management and coaches didn’t want me to fight but I was eager to get back in the cage and fight. I had to take the fight at welterweight because I couldn’t make lightweight in time. The promoter changed my opponent on the night without telling me, he also forgot to mention the guy was 8kg heavier than me too but because I didn’t want to let my fans down who paid good money to watch me fight I took it anyway. Warriors 1000 years ago on the battlefield didn’t complain about weight different so neither did I
    I guess we have an answer
    16-bit for life http://findingdyluck.blogspot.co.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by Ben CQ View Post
    I guess we have an answer
    If that's the case then I'll speak to the promoter today and get it changed back. That's no excuse and a pisstake if that's why it was altered. There was no NC ruling at the time, I remember watching the fight video. It was a legit win.

Just send the thread to Sherdog, they'll do it.

"The UK's Lyoto Machida - Hit and Run, Baby" widge milward's Avatar

Poor form if this is a no contest, i remember watching this fight and Katov showcased some good wrestling and GnP, doing some decent damage in the process.
    You can't put a limit on anything. The more you dream, the farther you get

Team Colosseum

Thats fucking hilarious hahaha getting a fight changed to a NC just cos you lost after admitting you took the fight anyway knowing the oppo's weight and name... there is gonna be a few guys getting back in the zero loss coloumn if thats the case ha ha!!

Im going off memory but Katov is the small stocky dude who then fought arish next isnt he? If so I remember seeing it and he won fair and square