Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Artem Katov - Harrop fight now No Contest

"The UK's Lyoto Machida - Hit and Run, Baby" widge milward's Avatar

As the old saying goes, "Just say no" he didnt have to fight under those conditions, he chose to fight. If both men are willing to step in the cage and fight the result stands.

For me, the reply from sherdog says it all.
    You can't put a limit on anything. The more you dream, the farther you get

Team Colosseum

Quote Originally Posted by mmamanchester View Post
    Attachment 9117Attachment 9118Attachment 9119Attachment 9120

That proof enough for ya mate? email and txt confirmation
    The proof I am referring to is the proof that someone is standing in front of you weighing in before your eyes. What you have their is an admission from the Promoter (I assume it is him) that he lied. It is a bad situation for all involved as deceit at any level is unprofessional but really it should have been insisted that he was weighed or video'd weighing in for Lloyd and his team to see
    Got a problem? Odds against you? Call the Equalizer

I agree with Ben here, I think more specifics of when it was noticed he was 5/8kgs over is needed and when did Lloyd weigh in?

Can anyone provide these actual specific details?
    Got a problem? Odds against you? Call the Equalizer

Quote Originally Posted by widge milward View Post
    As the old saying goes, "Just say no" he didnt have to fight under those conditions, he chose to fight. If both men are willing to step in the cage and fight the result stands.

For me, the reply from sherdog says it all.
    Exactly.

If Artem was even weighed at all then it was after the fight (as indicated in earlier post) after he'd no doubt been guzzling water and has something to eat. If harrop had been weighed at this time he would have been considerably heavier than when he weighed in also so the difference between them would have been negligible

Harrop shouldn't give interviews banging on about being mates with gangsters/being a gangster, comparing himself to battlefield warriors than crying like a bitch when things don't turn out the way he'd hoped. He should Suck it up and move on

I smash him once, i smash him again. this time i train to.

Quote Originally Posted by Artem Kotov View Post
    Best post of the thread, even though its most probably a troll.

Look at the facts people the UCC promotor & the the UCC match maker have both catorgorically denied ever contacting sherdog as you can see from the pics that's a lie so ask yourselfs why did they contact sherdog to get it ruled a no contest then apologize to lloyd in the texts ? The reason was that the promotor knew what the situation was & had in deed lied to lloyd the guy was'nt the orginal opponent & was well over the 77kg that the fight was to be held at katov was never at the weigh ins so people like brad conway who should be impartial and who's intergraty should'nt be swayed is a liar because he claims there was no screw job yet the letter's and emails clearly show otherwise so as it stands the ucc promotor,match maker & brad conway are up to it in there necks we have nothing to hide.

Lloyd would NOT have taken the fight if he had known that katov was well over lloyd was lied to into believing that katov was 77kg when he clearly was'nt lloyd got into the cage expecting to fight a lithuian at 77kg and instead got katov who was well over the contracted weight lloyd was in the cage and then katov was introduced at 77kg which was a lie what was lloyd to do walk out and lose face ? He's a proud man and he was told that he was facing a 77kg guy so yeah he fought but AFTER it came out he was well over the contracted weight if he had known he WOULD'NT of taken the fight that's why there's weight division's people and look at catch weight fights it when both fighter's AGREE to fight at an agreed weight.

The fact is this the promotor sent the email to sherdog because he was in the wrong he lied to lloyd katov had a unfair advantage he was alot heavier than lloyd & he would'nt of accepted the fight if he had known that katov was well over & was'nt even the scheduled opponent lloyd was screwed to stop the promotor pulling the show completely due to drop out after drop out lloyd got screwed over and for that reason the fight should be a no contest as lloyd agreed to fight at 77kg when infact was 8kg heavier & katov was'nt present at the weighs as some stated if so please pull up the pics of lloyd facing off against katov but you can't because they don't exist because it never happend

Any fighter who would of been on the recieving end of this would'nt be happy lloyd was lied to & cheated weight limits are there in the interest of fairness lloyd wanted an even playing field he did'nt get that and people should be sticking up for lloyd as he is actually the victim in this

Quote Originally Posted by Artem Kotov View Post
    fuck up, you had weighed heavy and it was unfair. You know that!

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

TTT for this thread turning awesome!
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'