Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Artem Katov - Harrop fight now No Contest

you misunderstand
    i can see the texts from danny acknowledging he messed up
    what i want to see is a message from danny denying their was a fuck up. i am yet to see that

it does appear Lloyd has been had a little, but i still dont think thats enough to overtern the decision. How is it fair on his opponent who may feel like he registered a totally legitimate win?

So again, how do you know he was 7/8kg overweight if he didnt weigh in?

Heresay isn't enough surely?
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

Quote Originally Posted by sol_dave View Post
    this case aside thats a dangerous precedent
    Yep, it does. It sucks, but unfortunately there are no legitimate ways to process a complaint such as this, and so I guess the buck has to stop with someone. That's UK MMA...

You can see where lloyd says in the text he was cheated/tricked into fighting a guy 8kg heavier and it goes down as a loss on his record danny replied with he will send it to sherdog personally if lloyd was making the 8kg up(which he isnt) then danny would of said what you talking about etc . . but he did'nt he apologised for the so called mistake and said all he can do is apologise then he sent the email to sherdog and forwarded it to lloyd why would danny send an email to sherdog if the fight was legal and above board there would be no case thats simply because thats not the case lloyd was lied into fighting a guy alot heavier who came in through the back door did'nt weigh in etc . . . And the promotor admitted he was alot heavier as ive said previous weight divisions are there for a reason for fairness So there's your answer the promotor admits via the pics on page 4 of this thread in the email its states the weight and its from the promotor what else do you want ?

I say they fight again, hand wraps soaked in resin and dipped in glass. It's the only way.

Quote Originally Posted by Artem Kotov View Post
    The only black and white was Lloyd's face after I smash him. Is no trouble for me.
    shut up, your style is like Jon Fitch's and he just got cut. A N/C is all I wanted, glad to see it happening.

Still doesnt answer when he weighed 8kg heavier? It was hinted at being post fight earlier in the thread which isn't anywhere near reason to overturn a fight. 10 pages and still not one person confirming when he weighed heavy or what weight he weighed pre fight even?

Bean would have had fits over this......
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

Quote Originally Posted by SuntanSuperman View Post
    you misunderstand
    i can see the texts from danny acknowledging he messed up
    what i want to see is a message from danny denying their was a fuck up. i am yet to see that
    I spoke to the current UCC matchmaker/promoter earlier in the week (Monday night, I think). He then spoke to Danny the following day (Tuesday) and left me a voicemail that afternoon stating that this was 'the first he (Danny) had heard about the situation' and that he (Danny) hadn't sent anything off to Sherdog.
    Last edited by brashleyholland; 28-02-2013 at 04:26 PM. Reason: Crimes against grammar
    Fighting, writing and mood lighting.

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd Harrop View Post
    shut up, your style is like Jon Fitch's and he just got cut. A N/C is all I wanted, glad to see it happening.
    I see Mr Lloyd cry like baby outside of cage just like in. I finished fight with you. You were the one who was cut also. Bleed all over my purple shorts.

Quote Originally Posted by brashleyholland View Post
    I spoke to the current UCC matchmaker/promoter earlier in the week (Monday night, I think). He then spoke to Danny the following day (Tuesday) and left me a voicemail that afternoon stating that this was 'the first he (Danny) had heard about the situation' and that he (Danny) hadn't sent anything off to Sherdog.
    So we know thats a lie.