Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Artem Katov - Harrop fight now No Contest

Quote Originally Posted by brashleyholland View Post
    I spoke to the current UCC matchmaker promoter earlier in the week (Monday night, I think). He then spoke to Danny the following day (Tuesday) and left me a voicemail that afternoon stating that this was 'the first he (Danny) had heard about the situation' and that he (Danny) hadn't sent anything off to Sherdog.
    Interested to know jay Furness has to say to this ? It's laughable that there denying yet the pics of the texts and emails on page 4 clearly are from Danny aka the promotor the Match maker should'nt get involved as he was'nt anything to do with the said event Danny is on this forum invited him to make a statement he cant deny it the evidence is there in black and white weird how the other day he would tell anyone who would listen and since we have uploaded the pics of the text messages and emails not even a whisper

Quote Originally Posted by brashleyholland View Post
    I spoke to the current UCC matchmaker/promoter earlier in the week (Monday night, I think). He then spoke to Danny the following day (Tuesday) and left me a voicemail that afternoon stating that this was 'the first he (Danny) had heard about the situation' and that he (Danny) hadn't sent anything off to Sherdog.
    Something's not right here man.

Scooby+Doo+huh.jpg
    16-bit for life http://findingdyluck.blogspot.co.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd Harrop View Post
    shut up, your style is like Jon Fitch's and he just got cut. A N/C is all I wanted, glad to see it happening.
    This isnt Lloyd it's a sad keyboard warrior troll save you re breath for your blow up doll and please dont reply save your en energy for your next wanking plus if I wanted to hear an arsehole id fart

Quote Originally Posted by Ben CQ View Post
    Something's not right here man.

Scooby+Doo+huh.jpg
    Fighting, writing and mood lighting.

The truth who are you. I throw you on your head like your friend if you like.

"The truth" you say on page 10 that artem "came in through the back door, didn't weigh in" So where do you get this figure of 8kg? You can't just look at his legs and say yep 8kg over! If you thought he looked Heavy after the fight then you thought he looked heavy before it.. But you took the fight cos you thought he was a little midget with no fights and you'd smash him. Your plan back fired so harrop should stop whining like a little bitch, man up and move on

Lloyd was never meant to fight kotov and I mean kotov came through the back door as in he came out of nowhere the promotor knew what weight kotov was(84kg) but lied to Lloyd lead him to believe that he was 77kg kotov was not present at the weigh ins Danny must of had him on standby and Lloyd had never of kotov

Did no-one think to ask him to weigh in then if you had never heard of him, seen him etc, surely some blame must lie on both sides if thats the case, if you just looked at him, knew he was 0-0 and thought, easy fight, then its kinda your own fault to some degree......Still no reason for a NC.

And still we have no actual facts re the weight issue.
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

Lloyd did'nt know anything till just before the fight that kotov was a last second replacement he put his trust in the promotor who told him that kotov was 77kg to make the fight happen Lloyd trusted the word of the promotor(won't ever be doing that again) the promotor knew that kotov was 8kg heavier after the fight he admitted that kotov was 8kg over and the pics on page 4 back this up END OF STORY

Quote Originally Posted by the truth View Post
    Lloyd did'nt know anything till just before the fight that kotov was a last second replacement he put his trust in the promotor who told him that kotov was 77kg to make the fight happen Lloyd trusted the word of the promotor(won't ever be doing that again) the promotor knew that kotov was 8kg heavier after the fight he admitted that kotov was 8kg over and the pics on page 4 back this up END OF STORY
    I think what he's asking is, 'How did the promoter know Katov was 8kg over?' if Katov wasn't weighed in before the fight.
    Fighting, writing and mood lighting.