Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Artem Katov - Harrop fight now No Contest

Quote Originally Posted by brashleyholland View Post
    I think what he's asking is, 'How did the promoter know Katov was 8kg over?' if Katov wasn't weighed in before the fight.
    I can't answer that question brad it's the truth because Danny admitted it afterwards hence the pics on page 4 from Danny to Lloyd and the email that Danny forwarded to Lloyd that Danny had sent to sherdog but where we have supplied evidence and jay Furness contacted sherdog it backs up we said from the start Danny won't comment to any MMA journalist we have nothing to hide and the guys name at sherdog is FOSTER

This thread hurts my head
    - KRIS BARRAS - FORCA LUTA -

*Awaits comment from UCC*

After further talk to the Sherdog guys, right or wrong, evidence or not, the stance on the database is to go via what the commission says so as not to get political. Since we have no such thing, they've just got to go off what the promoter states, and he clearly emailed them saying he wished the result to be a NC. As said earlier, dangerous precedent, but they can only record and not make judgements for better or for worse.

So Lloyd weighs in at 76kgs the day BEFORE the fight and Artem weighs in at 84kgs an HOUR before the fight... and Warriors on the Battlefield 1000 years ago who didnt complain about weight differences are tuning in their graves

I weigh 80 kilo at all times but strong like bull

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

^^ bwahahaha nice!
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Quote Originally Posted by Artem Kotov View Post
    I weigh 80 kilo at all times but strong like bull
    Gave me a real lol moment.

So as we had already stated that it was the promotor who changed the result Robert riley and Danny Hornsby catorgorically denied every sending anything to sherdog and to one very well respected MMA journalist Danny said that he wouldn't even know how to do that like I said we knew we had nothing to hide Lloyd was the victim in all of this it's been a huge eye opener and hope that fighter,managers,promotors etc ... Learn from this so it does'nt happen again alot of people have tried to defend the promotor/promotion in this incident the denials came from there side we posted evidence and not even a whisper from then and after certain people dug abit further the truth came out that the promotor did change it to a no contest and rightfully we are trying to darken anyone's name or reputation Danny is a great lad we was happy with the no contest on the grounds of deception but somebody brought it up on here and Danny/Rob riley denied all knowledge so we had to come out to fight our corner we supplied evidence to back up our version of events and other people have done some digging and it backs up what we have said all along we wish to draw a line under it and move on - the truth shall set you free

Mr Danny look after me, he pay me 5 pigs to beat up Mr Lloyd so shut up fatty