Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Artem Katov - Harrop fight now No Contest

Quote Originally Posted by Donkey View Post
    personally all the artem katov posts are trolls. they all have english/tx short hand grammer.
    simple way to resolve this, if this was to go to english courts/magistrates
    if lloyd was to win there would have been nogrudges complaints. (plus boasting to his crowd) yet he looses so its all complete opposite. he would not have cobtacted/emailed sherdog to get it overturned if he stopped artem. so the result stands as it is
    Quote Originally Posted by Donkey View Post
    personally all the artem katov posts are trolls. they all have english/tx short hand grammer.
    simple way to resolve this, if this was to go to english courts/magistrates
    if lloyd was to win there would have been nogrudges complaints. (plus boasting to his crowd) yet he looses so its all complete opposite. he would not have cobtacted/emailed sherdog to get it overturned if he stopped artem. so the result stands as it is
    Dude are you thick or have'nt you read the thread ? We didn't contact sherdog look the evidence of the pics we posted google/ring that number and see who answers it as it will be the promotor people have dug things up and it proves what we have said all along we have nothing to hide and the 2 artem kotov on this thread are clearly fake on the pics we posted on page 4 at the end of the text Lloyd states that he was stitched up and Danny acknowledges it and apologies if the event was a lie/never happened the promotor would of denied or said what you talking about they have also denied ever contacting Sherdog and said to one very well respected MMA journalist that the promotor wouldn't even know how to contact sherdog and jay Furness dug a little further and it was proved that it was indeed the promotor who contacted sherdog because he lied & deceived Lloyd simple as that we are here fighting our corner and have provided evidence to back up what we have said from the start its there in black and white we want to draw a line under it and move on - the truth shall set you free

The Truth did you actually see Artem weigh in at all at any point?

UCC need to state wether or not Artem did or didnt actually weigh in, (and when he did), and if so how heavy was he. Until then I think its bullshit that people have had this win for Artem overturned...

Im in a big doubt that any evidence have been provided, or will be provided, as nothing to provide..There no way ever been weight in. I was cutting my weight, came there on the day of show earlier, waiting for weight in, feeling myself hungry and thirsty and getting nervouis, as I didnt know how long takes to weight in and how quick will I match after that..And it's never come.
    After match, I had* shower, changed and gone with Antonio. No one ever came to me, asking for weighting. If there exists any evidence of my weight in, its 100% fake.

Personally I wouldn't fight on ucc after reading this thread!

It appears UCC havent handled this correctly, however they are a great show to work for and this is definatley the exception rather than the rule

Now thats my honest opinion, even though i am no longer officiating at their events, so i have no reason to be bias

Quote Originally Posted by SuntanSuperman View Post
    It appears UCC havent handled this correctly, however they are a great show to work for and this is definatley the exception rather than the rule

Now thats my honest opinion, even though i am no longer officiating at their events, so i have no reason to be bias
    Well its worked out for kotov as he's now on bamma with a record of 0-1-0 with one no contest

Quote Originally Posted by the truth View Post
    Well its worked out for kotov as he's now on bamma with a record of 0-1-0 with one no contest
    Who's he fighting on BAMMA against?
    3-2-0 Pro Fighter managed by TFL Sports Agency

My fight is canceled

Katov has potential imo... He took Ali the distance and beat Lloyd fairly comfortably imo.

Katov taking on Nathan Bag&tag Jones on April 6th CSMMA in Guildford
    Owner of @LOVE2FIGHTmag, student of BKK Fighters & PR for WFS: Warrior Fight Series