Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Artem Katov - Harrop fight now No Contest

Quote Originally Posted by gmccann15 View Post
    Katov taking on Nathan Bag&tag Jones on April 6th CSMMA in Guildford
    That's a bad fight for Jones. Katov is legit as fuck.
    Fighting, writing and mood lighting.

Quote Originally Posted by brashleyholland View Post
    That's a bad fight for Jones. Katov is legit as fuck.
    i know, he's been warned by yours truly LOL if i were him i wouldnt take that fight
    Owner of @LOVE2FIGHTmag, student of BKK Fighters & PR for WFS: Warrior Fight Series

So im sitting on deck chair on my allotment wondering if my cabbages need more fertilizer and suddenly i get this God awful stench coming from my shed.
    I recognize the smell but just cant recall exactly what it is.
    I wander inside to investigate and low and behold it is coming from inside my storage trunk , i unlock the trunk and stick my nose inside and strangely enough it appears to be coming from my laptop. I dust it off ,boot it up and my browser automatically brings me to this thread.
    Ahhhh its BULLSHIT I SMELL!!

Many of the fine cage warriors forum brethren have asked very simple questions which have been ignored which is a clear sign that the people unwilling to answer have something to hide.

If you screwed up hold your hands up because we can see you have anyway and ignoring it just makes you look like you dont give a shit.

Quote Originally Posted by gmccann15 View Post
    i know, he's been warned by yours truly LOL if i were him i wouldnt take that fight
    Kerpes gonna get ya

kerpe.jpg
    Last edited by sol_dave; 07-03-2013 at 09:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BakedBean View Post
    So im sitting on deck chair on my allotment wondering if my cabbages need more fertilizer and suddenly i get this God awful stench coming from my shed.
    I wander inside to investigate and low and behold it is coming from inside my storage trunk , i unlock the trunk and stick my nose inside and strangely enough it appears to be coming from my laptop. I dust it off ,boot it up and my browser automatically brings me to this thread.

Many of the fine cage warriors forum brethren have asked very simple questions which have been ignored which is a clear sign that the people unwilling to answer have something to hide.

If you screwed up hold your hands up because we can see you have anyway and ignoring it just makes you look like you dont give a shit.
    The Bean is back! This is more epic than The Rock returning to WWE!
    3-2-0 Pro Fighter managed by TFL Sports Agency

He is risen!

I think we all know what bullshit has gone on here, and I guarantee it won't be owned up to.
    Fighting, writing and mood lighting.

Glad the Bean is on this...
    Last edited by Ralph; 08-03-2013 at 12:07 PM.

For once, glad to see the Bean

Welcome back dude.
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

I am a fan of Katov after watching his fight he looked great reminded me a little bit of a prime Abdul Mohammed.

Bean.jpg Got to love the Bean