Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Artem Katov - Harrop fight now No Contest

But the truth hasn't come out, thats the whole problem with this, because it still hasn't been confirmed when Katov weighed in or what he weighed in at.....which, considering thats the whole issue, is slightly concerning that a decision can be overturned without any actual truth or evidence to support the concern in the first place......
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    After further talk to the Sherdog guys, right or wrong, evidence or not, the stance on the database is to go via what the commission says so as not to get political. Since we have no such thing, they've just got to go off what the promoter states, and he clearly emailed them saying he wished the result to be a NC. As said earlier, dangerous precedent, but they can only record and not make judgements for better or for worse.
    Thats the end of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Evzy View Post
    But the truth hasn't come out, thats the whole problem with this, because it still hasn't been confirmed when Katov weighed in or what he weighed in at.....which, considering thats the whole issue, is slightly concerning that a decision can be overturned without any actual truth or evidence to support the concern in the first place......
    Hi everyone. I saw my name on this topic, that drawn my attention. Artem Kotov is me. No trooling. Want to apologise for my english, should seek help from my wife. What I read this morning makes me shok ! I didn't expect to hear so much lie.
    First thing- I wonder, why Lloyd started to resolve this issue 5 months after the fight ??
    Second- that Im going to match Lloyd I knew a week or two before fight, not at last night where he's trying to say now. Perhaps, we BOTH knew that week or two earlier that we going to match !
    Third- My actual weight was 80kg, but I've been told to fight 77kg +/- 2 kg, so I cut my weight till 78kg..! There was no weighting prior fight, nor after fight !!!Where Lloyd took from that my weight was 84 kilos??? Who weighted me..???? I never had this much weight in whole my life ! Now Lloyd trying to find an excuse for his loss- operation, extra weight, bla-bla-bla. He accept this fight, he should handle with this. If I lost and he wins, Im sure he didn't care much what weight I was and was promotor lying him or not, isn't ?
    So, guys, there was no cheating- my weight was 78kg at fight time.
    Sherdog not supposed to go to -no contence- untill they receive all evidence from Lloyd, I mean about my weight at 84kg !
    Im against of changing my records on Sherdog (1-1-0), IT,S NOT FAIR and I will stand by my rights !
    Hopefully, you get my point.
    Artem Kotov

Shit just got real.... and if I belive anyone its this guy

It seems to me that Katov has been mugged off here.
    I feel,sorry for him, he's done nothing wrong, beaten a fighter on short notice and had his win changed to a NC through no fault of his own.
    Having the result changed to a NC is completely unfair.
    If you love fighting you can never really lose!!!!!
    www.southcoastsubmissions.co.uk
    www.gym01.com

Said it earlier in the thread....slippery slope this.

No evidence of him being overweight yet the result has been changed, to me, thats horseshit.
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

Quote Originally Posted by ArtemUkraine View Post
    Hi everyone. I saw my name on this topic, that drawn my attention. Artem Kotov is me. No trooling. Want to apologise for my english, should seek help from my wife. What I read this morning makes me shok ! I didn't expect to hear so much lie.
    First thing- I wonder, why Lloyd started to resolve this issue 5 months after the fight ??
    Second- that Im going to match Lloyd I knew a week or two before fight, not at last night where he's trying to say now. Perhaps, we BOTH knew that week or two earlier that we going to match !
    Third- My actual weight was 80kg, but I've been told to fight 77kg +/- 2 kg, so I cut my weight till 78kg..! There was no weighting prior fight, nor after fight !!!Where Lloyd took from that my weight was 84 kilos??? Who weighted me..???? I never had this much weight in whole my life ! Now Lloyd trying to find an excuse for his loss- operation, extra weight, bla-bla-bla. He accept this fight, he should handle with this. If I lost and he wins, Im sure he didn't care much what weight I was and was promotor lying him or not, isn't ?
    So, guys, there was no cheating- my weight was 78kg at fight time.
    Sherdog not supposed to go to -no contence- untill they receive all evidence from Lloyd, I mean about my weight at 84kg !
    Im against of changing my records on Sherdog (1-1-0), IT,S NOT FAIR and I will stand by my rights !
    Hopefully, you get my point.
    Artem Kotov
    Any one else read this in their head in a russian accent???

Quote Originally Posted by phil flynn View Post
    Any one else read this in their head in a russian accent???
    Somewhere equidistant between Borat, Arnie and Ivan Drago.
    Fighting, writing and mood lighting.

personally all the artem katov posts are trolls. they all have english/tx short hand grammer.
    simple way to resolve this, if this was to go to english courts/magistrates
    if lloyd was to win there would have been nogrudges complaints. (plus boasting to his crowd) yet he looses so its all complete opposite. he would not have cobtacted/emailed sherdog to get it overturned if he stopped artem. so the result stands as it is

Quote Originally Posted by brashleyholland View Post
    Somewhere equidistant between Borat, Arnie and Ivan Drago.
    Exactly!!!!