Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 173

Thread: Artem Katov - Harrop fight now No Contest

  1. #81

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    Just e-mailed the guys over at Sherdog and they said the promoter's wish was for it to be a NC and so that's how it will go down. Case closed (apart from the trolls that have come out to play!)
    this case aside thats a dangerous precedent

  2. #82

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by the truth View Post
    The promotor admitted AFTER the fight that kotov was 7-8kg heavier BEFORE the fight but told Lloyd he was 77kg because he "did'nt want to do his head in"
    Attachment 9121

    It's all comes down to speculation I guess.
    Looks like we'll never truly know 100% either way.
    16-bit for life http://findingdyluck.blogspot.co.uk/

  3. #83

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by the truth View Post
    You make it sound like lloyd's lying if the weighs ins were done like you say then please upload the pics of lloyd facing off against artem katov ???? oh but you cant because katov was'nt present simple as that all these mma referee's & mma journalist's(not george or bradley) should be impartial and honest as there integraty is questionable and it's not a good reflection on them or UK mma its pathetic and unfair as they should be unbiased,fair & straight down the line and people should be sticking up for lloyd and make sure that other fighter's dont have to deal with this sort of crap in the future - the truth shall set you free oh and p.s the pics of the messages and emails on page 4 do clearly indicate deception just so you know deception is a lie so yes Lloyd was lied to so your wrong
    what a load of shit. I have no loyalty to anyone. in fact, if anyhting my loyalty would probably go more towards the fighter than the show, for reasons you dont need to know.

    But heres what i do know:

    1) weigh ins were done publically and anyone allowed to see. if you were present at the time of his weigh in i do not know
    2) no complaints or concerns were raised with me before the fight or after the fight. As the official id expect you to let me know if you had a concern like a bigger opponent coming to the cage
    3) if this was true i would be pissed off as i dont like refereeing fights were fighters have been lied too

  4. #84

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by the truth View Post
    Look at the facts people the UCC promotor & the the UCC match maker have both catorgorically denied ever contacting sherdog as you can see from the pics that's a lie so ask yourselfs why did they contact sherdog to get it ruled a no contest then apologize to lloyd in the texts ? The reason was that the promotor knew what the situation was & had in deed lied to lloyd the guy was'nt the orginal opponent & was well over the 77kg that the fight was to be held at katov was never at the weigh ins so people like brad conway who should be impartial and who's intergraty should'nt be swayed is a liar because he claims there was no screw job yet the letter's and emails clearly show otherwise so as it stands the ucc promotor,match maker & brad conway are up to it in there necks we have nothing to hide.

    Lloyd would NOT have taken the fight if he had known that katov was well over lloyd was lied to into believing that katov was 77kg when he clearly was'nt lloyd got into the cage expecting to fight a lithuian at 77kg and instead got katov who was well over the contracted weight lloyd was in the cage and then katov was introduced at 77kg which was a lie what was lloyd to do walk out and lose face ? He's a proud man and he was told that he was facing a 77kg guy so yeah he fought but AFTER it came out he was well over the contracted weight if he had known he WOULD'NT of taken the fight that's why there's weight division's people and look at catch weight fights it when both fighter's AGREE to fight at an agreed weight.

    The fact is this the promotor sent the email to sherdog because he was in the wrong he lied to lloyd katov had a unfair advantage he was alot heavier than lloyd & he would'nt of accepted the fight if he had known that katov was well over & was'nt even the scheduled opponent lloyd was screwed to stop the promotor pulling the show completely due to drop out after drop out lloyd got screwed over and for that reason the fight should be a no contest as lloyd agreed to fight at 77kg when infact was 8kg heavier & katov was'nt present at the weighs as some stated if so please pull up the pics of lloyd facing off against katov but you can't because they don't exist because it never happend

    Any fighter who would of been on the recieving end of this would'nt be happy lloyd was lied to & cheated weight limits are there in the interest of fairness lloyd wanted an even playing field he did'nt get that and people should be sticking up for lloyd as he is actually the victim in this
    a liar? excuse me?
    i stated the weigh ins were public. i never said your lad or the opponent was there for that matter. i simply cant remember either way. i dont oversee that aspect of the show

    i call fights 100% down the middle and if that upsets a promotor so be it.

    maybe you should try being a professional and showing some respect, as i did to you and your fighter fight night. and if you have a complaint about a fight feel free to lodge it with me at the time, not months later on here

  5. #85
    Senior Member Evzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    North Wales
    Posts
    2,808

    Default

    Brad, what did Katov weigh in pre fight then, seriously, is anyone going to answer that?

    Dont give a shit if there was a face off pic pre fight or at weigh ins, fighters can weigh in seperate times, its not unheard of, just, can anyone actually state what weight Katov was pre fight on the scales?

    If not, still, the fight shouldn't be overturned as there is no proof he was heavy.....or light....or a womble.
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

  6. #86
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    manchester England
    Posts
    19

    Default

    I apologize to you brad conway I took what you said the wrong way I thought you were saying that the weigh ins were made public for all to see - thought you meant that you were saying that katov weighed in there was no deception I thought you were sticking up for the promotion so I apologize to you brad.

    As anyone can see from the pics of the texts where lloyd is saying to danny the guy was 8kg heavier and it goes down as a loss then danny replys where acknowledges the the screw job and like he says it was a mistake and all he can do is apologize that's him admitting to the lie.

    The promotor and match maker have both gone on record as saying that they catorgorically deny ever sending an email to sherdog but as the promotor said in the text he will send sherdog an email personally and forward it to lloyd which he did and we uploaded it onto here it's there in black and white.

  7. #87

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by the truth View Post
    it's there in black and white.
    The only black and white was Lloyd's face after I smash him. Is no trouble for me.

  8. #88

    Default

    mate, i referee 2/3 shows a weekend. i have no idea what he weighed in at. i dont know if he weighed in at all. i was not asked to oversee that aspect of the show.
    I dont know which fighters even weighed in off the top of my head. i presume that any reputable team would insist on seeing the opposition weighing in though?

  9. #89

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by the truth View Post
    I apologize to you brad conway I took what you said the wrong way I thought you were saying that the weigh ins were made public for all to see - thought you meant that you were saying that katov weighed in there was no deception I thought you were sticking up for the promotion so I apologize to you brad.

    As anyone can see from the pics of the texts where lloyd is saying to danny the guy was 8kg heavier and it goes down as a loss then danny replys where acknowledges the the screw job and like he says it was a mistake and all he can do is apologize that's him admitting to the lie.

    The promotor and match maker have both gone on record as saying that they catorgorically deny ever sending an email to sherdog but as the promotor said in the text he will send sherdog an email personally and forward it to lloyd which he did and we uploaded it onto here it's there in black and white.
    id like to see where danny has actually said a mistake wasnt made, as he is a straight shooter and i doubt he would lie if he fucked up

    for the record the other official who worked with me was Marc Goddard i believe, and he certainly wouldnt intentialy be involved in any dodgy business. We both take our officiating very seriously

  10. #90
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    manchester England
    Posts
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SuntanSuperman View Post
    id like to see where danny has actually said a mistake wasnt made, as he is a straight shooter and i doubt he would lie if he fucked up

    for the record the other official who worked with me was Marc Goddard i believe, and he certainly wouldnt intentialy be involved in any dodgy business. We both take our officiating very seriously
    Your both top officials who have officiated at the highest level but in relation to your comment about Danny being a straight shooter please look the pics on page 4 is that not Danny's number ? And as he states in the text messages he says hes apologised and sorry for the so called mistake and in the text he says he will forward it to lloyd as he did and we uploaded it onto here you can't ignore the evidence it's there in black and white I apologise from the bottom of my heart for calling your integrity into question I was wrong to do so for that I apologize but Lloyd is the victim Danny denied ever contactingsherdog and has said to a very well respected MMA journalist was told that Danny would'nt have any idea how to contact sherdog kotov was'nt at the weigh in so was impossible to check his weight the only people who must of known optics weight is kotov and Danny hence the text where Danny apologized to lloyd for the mistake and the email to sherdog to like I said Lloyds the victim in this

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This website uses cookies to enhance user experience. They can be disabled at any time. Please see our FAQ's for details.