Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I hate vedge advise please.

Quote Originally Posted by partridge3834 View Post
    Me too- If anyone knows a supplement so I can do away with kale shakes and replace with "frijj" shakes id be much obliged.
    Also,does it mix well with Green Tea?
    kale is disgusting lol ive decided to just blend my vedge and drink it asap LOL

Even though you hate me,and dont take advice well- this is quite easy to get down and takes 5 mins:

Kale,cucumber,pear,celery,half avocado,kiwi,1 tsb chia seed,handful hemp seed,2 cubes frozen ginger (asda)- blend tha shit up and feel like superman son!

Even though you hate me,and dont take advice well- this is quite easy to get down and takes 5 mins:

Kale,cucumber,pear,celery,half avocado,kiwi,1 tsb chia seed,handful hemp seed,2 cubes frozen ginger (asda)- blend tha shit up and feel like superman son!
    I will check that out and if its genuine then thank you very much man. Also i dont hate you lol its mostly just a big laugh on here but the blog is serious lol.

Try blending a mixture of veg with your favourite fruits.might help with the flavour
    Twitter @ricbrad

Got some great advise today from a nutritionist apparently Sun chlorello is what i need its a supplement and does not come cheap but if it does what it says on the tin i will be a very happy chap. Any feedback on the product welcome.

I also throw this in-chollera (?) if its the same thing-derived from seaweed or kelp,sort of a fish/sea smell and crazy green colour. Supposed to be a good green powder but I wouldnt substitute it for any of the stuff mentioned. Try and get as much from ya diet,then supplement it-not the other way round.

I also throw this in-chollera (?) if its the same thing-derived from seaweed or kelp,sort of a fish/sea smell and crazy green colour. Supposed to be a good green powder but I wouldnt substitute it for any of the stuff mentioned. Try and get as much from ya diet,then supplement it-not the other way round.
    here is what it says on-line mate checked a few different sources to make sure its legit.

Sun Chlorella A contains 60% protein, 18 amino acids (including essential amino acids), various vitamins and minerals and is rich in chlorophyll helping to "feed" the body and increase energy levels. Almost anyone would benefit from Sun Chlorella A's nutrient packed properties as well as its detoxifying properties. Although chlorella is an extremely nutrient dense food, ordinary chlorella supplements have as low digestibility rate as opposed to Sun Chlorella A. The major and micro-nutrient base helps to vitalise the body as well as providing the energy to the cells of the body to enable regeneration. The patented process of breaking down the cell wall is unique to Sun Chlorella A. This exclusive technology preserves the nutrients in Chlorella, while breaking up the highly indigestible chlorella cell wall without the use of heat and chemicals. This process assures you maximum digestion and assimilation of all Sun Chlorella's beneficial nutrients.

Apart from its nutritional content, and its energising properties, Sun Chlorella contains aphanizomenon flos-aquae, one of the most potent detoxifiers of all foods.

Also available in Economy Pack 1500-tablets

Dosage
    15-40 tablets per day taken at any time. These may be taken all at once or in smaller amounts as desired.

Pulverised chlorella (95.5%), Soy Lecithin (from soy beans).

Quote Originally Posted by Babycakes View Post
    here is what it says on-line mate checked a few different sources to make sure its legit.

Sun Chlorella A contains 60% protein, 18 amino acids (including essential amino acids), various vitamins and minerals and is rich in chlorophyll helping to "feed" the body and increase energy levels. Almost anyone would benefit from Sun Chlorella A's nutrient packed properties as well as its detoxifying properties. Although chlorella is an extremely nutrient dense food, ordinary chlorella supplements have as low digestibility rate as opposed to Sun Chlorella A. The major and micro-nutrient base helps to vitalise the body as well as providing the energy to the cells of the body to enable regeneration. The patented process of breaking down the cell wall is unique to Sun Chlorella A. This exclusive technology preserves the nutrients in Chlorella, while breaking up the highly indigestible chlorella cell wall without the use of heat and chemicals. This process assures you maximum digestion and assimilation of all Sun Chlorella's beneficial nutrients.

Apart from its nutritional content, and its energising properties, Sun Chlorella contains aphanizomenon flos-aquae, one of the most potent detoxifiers of all foods.

Also available in Economy Pack 1500-tablets

Dosage
    15-40 tablets per day taken at any time. These may be taken all at once or in smaller amounts as desired.

Pulverised chlorella (95.5%), Soy Lecithin (from soy beans).
    If youre doing a green shake to get ya veg in-just get a load of veg in it,some healthy fats to get the goodies round ya body (avocado,seeds) and some fruit to soften the blow.
    Supplements are a whole new thread mate, and one that will prob offer a load of contradicting info-plus far too many variations from one to the next-But to put uber simple: Something for joints (msm,glucosamine etc),recovery(BCAA's Glutamine,protein etc) and whatever you use post w/out (whey etc)- might wanna bit of creatine too, but the supplement market is a head fuck mate-just as its supposed to be. Most of what I take these days is through trial and error

Cheers man but I have started eating vedge its amazing how I was so sure I hated it but never give it a chance.