Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: did they learn this in Police Academy?

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

Default did they learn this in Police Academy?

ah, maybe you see 'Police Academy', clicky thread, thinking Steve Guttenburg and Tackleberry, whatever.

sorry, it's a serious one. can hardly believe what I'm seeing. Video in link.

A taxi driver in South Africa died after being handcuffed to a police vehicle and dragged hundreds of yards, it has been alleged.

Independent police investigators are looking into the claims after video footage emerged showing a man being dragged along a road behind a police van.

The man, a 27-year-old from Mozambique, was later found dead in a police cell in Daveyton, Johannesburg, on Tuesday.
    http://news.sky.com/story/1058102/so...ind-police-van
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Its bad that the guy died etc But our police over here should take a leaf out of there book then maybe we wouldn't have thousands of chavs roaming the streets armed with knifes and a few less drug abusers who clearly don't want to help themself.

Dont be scared Homie Plastikman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Babycakes View Post
    Its bad that the guy died etc But our police over here should take a leaf out of there book then maybe we wouldn't have thousands of chavs roaming the streets armed with knifes and a few less drug abusers who clearly don't want to help themself.
    Oh yeah definately, I mean you only have to look at the crime statistics for South Africa to see what a bang up job they are doing.
    "I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." - Hunter S. Thompson

Huge difference in culture but if our chavs had access to guns it would be the same. Are you telling me prison bothers our youth? I know lads who dont care about jail the sentences are a joke unless they try prove a point and they go way to far.

There is access to guns in this country,more so than a lot of people know.I doubt that dragging a chav behind a police can who later dies would scare them into submission,it would probably start a country wide riot ala summer 2012!
    The police in this country have a hard enough job as it is,the problem isn't then.the problem is our justice system is appalling and some people are not scared of going to prison or can work the system so they don't go to jail.

Those scenes are shocking and should not happen in any society. Would you not hate to live in a society where that is commonplace?? If not i suggest you now to Uganda and revel in what goes on there as they may be more open to your ideas of law enforcement
    Twitter @ricbrad

Quote Originally Posted by Naughtygoose View Post
    There is access to guns in this country,more so than a lot of people know.I doubt that dragging a chav behind a police can who later dies would scare them into submission,it would probably start a country wide riot ala summer 2012!
    The police in this country have a hard enough job as it is,the problem isn't then.the problem is our justice system is appalling and some people are not scared of going to prison or can work the system so they don't go to jail.

Those scenes are shocking and should not happen in any society. Would you not hate to live in a society where that is commonplace?? If not i suggest you now to Uganda and revel in what goes on there as they may be more open to your ideas of law enforcement
    I understand each of your points and agree it was a figure of speech my main point however still stands which is we need tougher sentences on knife crime and anybody found to be carrying offensive weapons in general. Years ago if you upset someone you expected a slap these days its a stabbing we are supposed to be a more civilised society as we grow but in my view its getting much worse.

Tougher sentencing I agree with. It is getting worse because the justice system is a joke and has been for a long time now.
    Twitter @ricbrad

Quote Originally Posted by babycakes View Post
    its bad that the guy died etc but our police over here should take a leaf out of there book then maybe we wouldn't have thousands of chavs roaming the streets armed with knifes and a few less drug abusers who clearly don't want to help themself.
    caution. Quoting retarded statement of the day.
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

Quote Originally Posted by Evzy View Post
    caution. Quoting retarded statement of the day.
    Each day it brings a wry smile to my face
    Twitter @ricbrad

Quote Originally Posted by Babycakes View Post
    we are supposed to be a more civilised society as we grow but in my view its getting much worse.
    The homicide rate in the UK is at a thirty-year low and half what it was ten years ago...