Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: did they learn this in Police Academy?

Quote Originally Posted by Babycakes View Post
    You spend enough time on my blog you should know yourself. She died......................
    If there is even an ounce of truth in that, then I apologise in that regard, I didn't remember as your blog is mostly about dog walking. However you act like a troll, post like one and have done for some time, so please dont be shocked that people don't believe their is any truth in your actions, you fuck with the bulls, you get the horns as they say.
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

Quote Originally Posted by partridge3834 View Post
    An Fakes-robbing me chat up lines...
    Only the best for my partridge!!ohh how I've missed you. I have seldom drempt of our conversations.

I find another chat up line that works,mostly with men,is, "do you like hot meals?get on your knees and il shit in your mouth!"

I overheard cakes use that one when I was spying on him in the park with his dogs........ hmmmmm that was a good day

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

Haha evzy, killer come back, good form
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Boogaloo View Post
    Haha evzy, killer come back, good form
    I thank you kind sir, coming from the Boogaloo, that means a lot

Although I do not hold the same status or decorum as Mr.Boogaloo, I also commended your quick witted remark in regard to the scat play involving the OP mum- i now wish to retract it based on you not thanking me also-thus making me feel sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Evzy View Post
    If there is even an ounce of truth in that, then I apologise in that regard, I didn't remember as your blog is mostly about dog walking. However you act like a troll, post like one and have done for some time, so please dont be shocked that people don't believe their is any truth in your actions, you fuck with the bulls, you get the horns as they say.
    Accepted takes a man to apologize thank you. Im kinda sorry for trolling when I joined its something i regret and will try to sort out. And be patient the blog will heat up soon its not a sprint remember :P
    Last edited by Babycakes; 28-02-2013 at 10:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by partridge3834 View Post
    Fuckin Evzy-makin me look wierd laughin at screens again in work! Haha! touche sir
    Partridge I apologise squire, didn't catch this comment, 2 comments of the nice kind, made my week that has, now I am off to crack one off to celebrate, yes chaps, I shall be thinking of your comments as I do

Quote Originally Posted by Evzy View Post
    Partridge I apologise squire, didn't catch this comment, 2 comments of the nice kind, made my week that has, now I am off to crack one off to celebrate, yes chaps, I shall be thinking of your comments as I do
    Apology graciously accepted my good man, I'm glad I contributed to your good week somewhat.
    Also,its only right for you to celebrate in the aforementioned manner as this was exactly what I was doing whilst writing said compliment. With pinkie firmly in bum.

Just a pinkie? Suppose it wasn't the weekend mebbe? Can't beat me fisting a sheep whilst it hoof's me (is that the technical term, I am always to shy to ask them)

Pinkie is the nickname i gave to the latex vibrating man-arm I got meself,makes it less intimidating.
    Yep thats the term mate-but sticking ya fist up its arse whilst being hoofed is fuckin wierd mate ill be honest. S'pose thats the next level when a good ol' hoofin' just aint doin it no more....This country!