Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: MMA 30 day supplement pack

well the title says "30 day supplement pack", that seems a bit much for 1 month!

I just run with a couple of total multivits that have all of your nutrients in 1 pill and then if you want to go a bit further you can supplement with things Cod Liver Oil, Glucosamine, Vit C, Potasium etc

I have some "Animal Paks" which some quote as being the best on the market
    If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

I do wonder how much it would cost to purchase everything separately, most bottles come in 120 packs so a 4 month course - wonder what the breakdown cost difference would be? Does seem a lot for 1 months supply to be honest, granted if you get paid shitloads for fighting or can get them sponsored not so bad but I'd have thought protein powders, creatine etc would be first priority and pills etc a luxury.
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

also, how is it different being for "fighters"? a marketing tool for aspiring fighters and facebook cagefighters?

not sure how that will help you in the cage to KO guys or slap a slick submission on!
    If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Quote Originally Posted by jim2007 View Post
    well the title says "30 day supplement pack", that seems a bit much for 1 month!

I just run with a couple of total multivits that have all of your nutrients in 1 pill and then if you want to go a bit further you can supplement with things Cod Liver Oil, Glucosamine, Vit C, Potasium etc

I have some "Animal Paks" which some quote as being the best on the market
    Sorry, I was supposed to write 'realistically how long does it last' because I've had month long supps that last 25 days and some that last a month and half... £77 is dear as fuck imho when the misses bought a 5kg tub of protein on ebay for £49.99 thats lasted nearly 2 months will some still left..

Cod liver oils, gluco etc can be bought from Holland and Barrett at 4.99 a pop.

With the exception of ALA, I take everything that pack supplies (in considerably higher doses) and it costs me nothing close to that per month, probably half at the most....maybe even less than that.
    ''Fren let me tell you, purple must smash people. SMASH THEM...that is hequirement for purple. Purple belt dangerus man, if purple belt cannot smash he not real purple'' - CREONTE
    Follow me on Twitter

this is the multivitamins I have:

http://www.healthspan.co.uk/multivit...7074-c157.aspx

£8.95 for 180 pills - take 1 a day or 2 if you want more

Contains:

Healthspan's MultiVitality Gold provides 27 vitamins, minerals and micronutrients to help towards optimal nutrition.

This daily multi-spectrum multivitamin and mineral tablet provides 100% RDA of 18 essential vitamins and minerals as well as 9 other important micronutrients. Within this advanced formulation our experts have also included a vitamin B complex for the many benefits B vitamins bring. These include: contributing to normal mental performance (B5), normal function of the heart (B1), and the normal function of the immune system (B12), whilst also helping to reduce tiredness and fatigue (B6). Other benefits include a contribution to the maintenance of normal skin (B3 and B7) and normal hair (B7).

Nutritional Values:
    Typical values per tablet, % RDA (where applicable) in brackets:

Vitamins
    Vitamin A 800mcg (100)
    Vitamin B1 1.1mg (100)
    Vitamin B2 1.4mg (100)
    Vitamin B3 16mg (100)
    Vitamin B5 6mg (100)
    Vitamin B6 1.4mg (100)
    Vitamin B12 2.5mcg (100)
    Vitamin C 80mg (100)
    Vitamin D3 5mcg (100)
    Natural Source Vitamin E 12mg (100)
    Vitamin K 37.5mcg (50)
    Biotin 50mcg (100)
    Folic Acid 200mcg (100)

Minerals
    Boron 150mcg
    Calcium 200mg (25)
    Chloride 36mg
    Chromium 20mcg (50)
    Copper 1mg (100)
    Iodine 150mcg (100)
    Iron 14mg (100)
    Magnesium 75mg (20)
    Manganese 2mg (100)
    Molybdenum 25mcg
    Phosphorous 40mg
    Potassium 40mg
    Selenium 55mcg (100)
    Zinc 10mg (100)

Just been on the website and seen the protein powder £59.99 for 2KG, per 25g serving only 17g of protein, lot of filler that - made up from concentrate of only 80%, Myprotein do the Isolate for instance, 2KG for £43.99 and its per 25g serving is 23g of protein. Plus can get the price on Myprotein products down a bit more usually using the price beater, I have links lined up galore for it haha.
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.