- KRIS BARRAS - FORCA LUTA -

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/warrior-island

Funding's going well it seems
    16-bit for life http://findingdyluck.blogspot.co.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by Ben CQ View Post
    that is mental!!!

$100,000 to be a fan producer, absolutely hilarious
    - KRIS BARRAS - FORCA LUTA -

brutal mismatches there, imagine a guy like Chris David against Julez Loftus, 24 pro fights against a guy who hasnt ever fought pro. plus alot of these weights dont add up either.

Fucking stupid fantasy shite

Quote Originally Posted by Nimmy View Post
    brutal mismatches there, imagine a guy like Chris David against Julez Loftus, 24 pro fights against a guy who hasnt ever fought pro. plus alot of these weights dont add up either.

Fucking stupid fantasy shite
    I mentioned the whole weight thing (potential HW vs LW) on twitter a while back, and got jumped on by someone involved in the project. I pointed out that I'd got my information from the press release he'd written. He told me it was an error, and that the light heavyweight winner would be facing the heavyweight winner. Fair enough.

Except 'lightweight' is considered below 200lb (or 205, can't remember off the top of my head) and HW is considered everything above it.
    Fighting, writing and mood lighting.

Quote Originally Posted by brashleyholland View Post
    I mentioned the whole weight thing (potential HW vs LW) on twitter a while back, and got jumped on by someone involved in the project. I pointed out that I'd got my information from the press release he'd written. He told me it was an error, and that the light heavyweight winner would be facing the heavyweight winner. Fair enough.

Except 'lightweight' is considered below 200lb (or 205, can't remember off the top of my head) and HW is considered everything above it.
    so i theory Chris David a 135lb fighter fighting someone potentially (wont be his actual weight) 65lbs heavier?

Quote Originally Posted by Nimmy View Post
    so i theory Chris David a 135lb fighter fighting someone potentially (wont be his actual weight) 65lbs heavier?
    According to them, yes.
    Fighting, writing and mood lighting.