Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ranking is it just me or is this kinda wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Ben CQ View Post
    I know I just wanted an excuse to post up that video hahahahah.

That being said if you can name 14 better heavyweights in the UK than the Great White Shark then you're a better man than me.
    Ha nice video btw enjoyed it lol. Yea i probs cant Ben as im not fully up to date with the whos who of British Heavyweights like some of you are. Anyway thanks for the reply ive always been a fan of yours.

Also I think James Mulheron will be up there soon.
    Last edited by Babycakes; 28-02-2013 at 06:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by brashleyholland View Post
    Your mate Baz should fight my mate Dangerous Barry. He's the UK Cage Fighting World Champion (semi-pro) and he was kicked out of the SAS for being too hard. His hands, feet and shoulders are registered with the local constabulary as deadly weapons.
    Man Baz is registered with the constabulary but its in a different list,not allowed to go rounds schools and stuff....I dunno.but yeh lets set it up man.baz will take on all those fools in top 15 at once!!but he's gotta be back home for 8 due to his curfew!

Quote Originally Posted by babyfakes View Post
    Man Baz is registered with the constabulary but its in a different list,not allowed to go rounds schools and stuff....I dunno.but yeh lets set it up man.baz will take on all those fools in top 15 at once!!but he's gotta be back home for 8 due to his curfew!
    Is he the bloke who trained with Kevin Webster?
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

Quote Originally Posted by Evzy View Post
    Is he the bloke who trained with Kevin Webster?
    Yeh mate u know him too?? Top bloke that Kevin Webster.he used to fix my dads car and give me a lollipop to suck on,havnt seen him since my 16th bday tho

I heard Kevin used to roll a lot with a bloke called Jimmy, Jimmy had a special move called hide the cigar - but I think its lost in translation and should be Cigano after JDS?
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

Quote Originally Posted by Evzy View Post
    I heard Kevin used to roll a lot with a bloke called Jimmy, Jimmy had a special move called hide the cigar - but I think its lost in translation and should be Cigano after JDS?
    I remember that fondly.i still play that game....with my dog

Quote Originally Posted by Babycakes View Post
    Ha nice video btw enjoyed it lol. Yea i probs cant Ben as im not fully up to date with the whos who of British Heavyweights like some of you are. Anyway thanks for the reply ive always been a fan of yours.

Also I think James Mulheron will be up there soon.
    If your not up to date on British heavyweights,why post a thread saying that the rankings are wrong.......?????
    Twitter @ricbrad

Quote Originally Posted by Naughtygoose View Post
    If your not up to date on British heavyweights,why post a thread saying that the rankings are wrong.......?????
    I said that out of respect to the likes of Ben who know a lot more then me. Your getting on my case a lot Mr lay and pray now shh and go work on your subs theres a good lad.

I said that out of respect to the likes of Ben who know a lot more then me. Your getting on my case a lot Mr lay and pray now shh and go work on your subs theres a good lad.
    Just an observation. No need to get shirty.......good lad
    Twitter @ricbrad

Critiquing with derogatory comments after someone puts himself out there and documents it for the likes of you to benefit from (aspiring fighter?) says just two things-but very clear.