Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The brand Tap out

Cant wait for the day I see someone with a big fuckoff SPORTS DIRECT sponsor logo on the arse of their fight shorts

Quote Originally Posted by partridge3834 View Post
    Cant wait for the day I see someone with a big fuckoff SPORTS DIRECT sponsor logo on the arse of their fight shorts
    lol mate have you checked there website they stock a lot of mma brands now there's loads of stuff lol. Saying that I decided against the tap out and got a few different brands.

No,but I have bought a few bits from there in the past- earguard,compression shorts etc. Got a few tapout tshirts as well,dont arse me 1 bit as its all gym gear that i wear in 1 place. Tattooed pitbulls bumming wargods-type design is down to peoples preference,but Tapout still make good quality gear and they do actually make some designs that wont get you laughed out the gym. Round Asda is a bit thingy though-for shopping its head to toe affliction n' Ed Hardy.

I have aload of training gear pre sports direct which i still wear now. The quality is a hell of alot better than the sports direct gear but people just assume ive bought it all from sports direct. I also still have a white tapout hoody which my brother bought me from new york its my fav hoody but i dont wear it as much because people just assume its a sports direct cheapo
    3-5-1

Yea man I mean I refuse to buy the top end gear. I don't wear any mma brands outside of training as there are that many fakes and wannabes these days I guess im afraid of been tagged as one myself by folks who don't know me. I am starting to form a decent collection of shorts and rash guards though cant help myself lol.

Resident Hippy Mod CraigSt.Clair's Avatar

I wear it I don't care, I'm wearing a Tapout cap RIGHT NOW
    http://www.facebook.com/craig.st.clair666 ME

"That was how i got my first soapy titwank!
    Listening is cool and shit." BlackdogMMA

I like Tapout stuff, have picked a few bits up from Sports Direct - decent quality and it's cheap. Certainly not a "wannabe" as one look at me would make anybody quite aware that I have no connection with the sport aside from a love of it. Same reason nobody would think I was a footballer just because I occasionally walk around in a Portsmouth shirt.

My Nephew who is 8 now has a few tapout hoodies n stuff, must say, it hasnt made him any tougher, I still battered him the other night!
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

It's all I can afford these days, serves a purpose and if I'm honest i Kinda like the fit of some of their stuff!!!
    Don't Take Life Too Serious Or You'll Die Stressed!!!

Man; it should be all about the TapouT. Throwback to the early UFC days and if not then wear Adidas swimming trunks; early Pride days. Can't go wrong. How Adidas never sponsored the Emalianenko brothers is beyond me.
    Solid supporter of: Tomasz Adamek. Maurício Rua. Daniel Ghiţă