Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The brand Tap out

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RKing85 View Post
    Wanna be tough guys wear Tap Out gear.
    YOU THINK YOU ARE TOUGH MAN, ME TOO!!!1

Bwahaha @ Emmet, Craig & ezvy
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Quote Originally Posted by Kieran View Post
    I like Tapout stuff, have picked a few bits up from Sports Direct - decent quality and it's cheap. Certainly not a "wannabe" as one look at me would make anybody quite aware that I have no connection with the sport aside from a love of it. Same reason nobody would think I was a footballer just because I occasionally walk around in a Portsmouth shirt.
    Yeah I agree with this.........wear what you want....who cares what people think.
    Im gona come at you like a SPIDERMONKEY.....you hear that a SPIDERMONKEY

Resident Hippy Mod CraigSt.Clair's Avatar

not wearing my Tapout cap today, just keeping you informed
    http://www.facebook.com/craig.st.clair666 ME

"That was how i got my first soapy titwank!
    Listening is cool and shit." BlackdogMMA

i have a nice Tapout military jacket for sale , i dont hink they made that many of them. Its very cool, makes you look fucking dangerous and you will never find one in sports direct. PM me if interested , I wont tell anyone

If you need a friend, get a dog !
    http://www.PositiveAggression.co.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by Bateman View Post
    i have a nice Tapout military jacket for sale , i dont hink they made that many of them. Its very cool, makes you look fucking dangerous and you will never find one in sports direct. PM me if interested , I wont tell anyone
    If you didnt get it at Sports Direct its obviously a fake.............
    Im gona come at you like a SPIDERMONKEY.....you hear that a SPIDERMONKEY

Quote Originally Posted by Bateman View Post
    There were only 6 of those Tapout Military jackets brought into the UK (if its the one with the big tapout logo on the back from around 2009) Alex Reid had one, Dan Hardy had one I think, The Martial Arts Actor Mark Strange has one, not sure where the others went to. You wont find them in Sports Direct, and it was an original design by the late Mask. keep it it will be a collectors item one day (maybe)
    Fightpics.net........Fight Photography

I think Sledge has one too
    Gary.

Doesn't have a signature anymore

Quote Originally Posted by AdamC View Post
    There were only 6 of those Tapout Military jackets brought into the UK (if its the one with the big tapout logo on the back from around 2009) Alex Reid had one, Dan Hardy had one I think, The Martial Arts Actor Mark Strange has one, not sure where the others went to. You wont find them in Sports Direct, and it was an original design by the late Mask. keep it it will be a collectors item one day (maybe)
    Price has just gone up lol

If you need a friend, get a dog !
    http://www.PositiveAggression.co.uk/

I wear Tapout ironically.

I have a couple of pairs of TapOut shorts I train in; If you're a sted head or a fat prick strutting round town in one, like a bad ass; you're in fact a cunt. If you're training in them; whatever, just keep training!