Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: War Wandy!!

Default War Wandy!!

Happy to see him get the win in Japan... It's like the country brings out another side to him.

Mark Hunt for the world title!!!!

Lombard?... Never going to get a title fight at this rate.

Well done Diego...

...and finally, crazy knee on the undercard.

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

Amazed and overjoyed to hear he won! Really didn't expect that. UFC should cut him as a fighter and give him some kind of promo job for life. It would be fucking awful if he got hurt or super-punchy.
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

how could you tell someone who fought like that they should retire, was mental first round stann was game as hell too

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Boogaloo View Post
    Amazed and overjoyed to hear he won.....
    Likewise, he looked so genuinely overjoyed, like when Tito beat Bader, he also looked so emotionally overcome
    Gary.

Doesn't have a signature anymore

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

Yeah sorry, shouldn't have said that about retiring. I dread a late career surge pushing him to compete those few too many times. Not hating.
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

So happy he won he has a hard choice to make now as to retire in japan after a win like that is about as good as it gets.

What a great fucking fight. I doubt he will retire off that win, but it would be the perfect way for him to go out.
    Sherdog.com - The number one MMA site on the web today!

Quote Originally Posted by RKing85 View Post
    What a great fucking fight. I doubt he will retire off that win, but it would be the perfect way for him to go out.
    Whilst I agree with this I would also like to keep seeing him after that performance. I was thinking that he was on the slide a bit and that if he had lost this one then retirement would have been a good thing but he's just shown he still has it. Don't think Dana would want him to quit now as he is very marketable. Think they might be a bit careful who they give him from now on as he still could have another few fights left in him and could use him to sell events in various different places.

Personally, I would like to see Bisping v Silva 2 at MW.
    If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Yep I would love to see Mike vs Silva again, but I'm not sure we will see the best of Wandy at 185. Glad he got the win saturday (though I like both fighters) but imo it would have been a very different result at 185. At LHW I see Wandy stopping Mike, at 185 I see Mike getting the UD?

Wanderlei doesn't want to fight at 185, he said before the Stann fight it's too hard at his age so he won't do it again. I'd like to see him beat Mike again a la last time. I so wish Wandy went on a crazy 3 fight win streak, beat Silva and retired as the Champion. It's never going to happen but I still consider the Wanderlei Championship reign in the pride era as arguably the best ever.