Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Leeroy Barnes Training Pics

Quote Originally Posted by Sengoku View Post
    what tests? bamma arent testing for PED's and no one in UK will test him.

lol at natural. he went from skinny to HUGE in a less than a couple of years. his upper body is bigger than lower body

and yeah he's training with fat tomato cans. so much for looking sharp
    The juice situation really pisses me off to be honest and steroid testing should be a huge priority on top shows over here in my honest opinion.

You got a right hard on for leeroy , need to watch some tv and stop watching him all the time

Quote Originally Posted by Sengoku View Post

Hahahaahha look at this fat slob! he looks like they brought him in off the streets of blackpool and threw some gloves on him.

If you guys don't think Leeroy isnt juicing youre delusional. Yeah Leeroy you look sharp here and youre always posting on your silly facebook fanpage how hard your training when reality is you spar with complete tomato cans or people with less experience and size compared to you. Then come fight time you get dominated and manhandled. I have no idea what BAMMA sees's in you or why they gave a 1-4 Bamma record / 11-10 fighter a 4 fight contract. You're a fucking can crusher mate you should lay of the juice.

Lol nice vid I mean don't get me wrong I know a lot of the shit he says is for promotion which is pretty smart and fair play but if im to be truly honest I dont rate the guy very much at all as far as top uk middle weights go And im talking about the top 30 even. Cant see him holding on to that rank for much longer there's a whole lot of talent climbing that ladder.

dudes clearly on gear.....so what? Loads of fighters are, and there is nothing to say he cant.....unless his BAMMA contract prohibits it, which i doubt it does unless they enforce it.

Gear doesnt show up in blood tests unless you are looking for it....and that isnt cheap

Quote Originally Posted by SuntanSuperman View Post
    dudes clearly on gear.....so what? Loads of fighters are, and there is nothing to say he cant.....unless his BAMMA contract prohibits it, which i doubt it does unless they enforce it.

Gear doesnt show up in blood tests unless you are looking for it....and that isnt cheap
    Thats like giving the green light to use and a very bad example to young lads in there teens who see guys like him juicing and thinking hmmm maybe a bit of juice will get me on BAMMA or even higher. Im just saying in order to legitimize the sport at the level you all want in this country promotions like BAMMA should lead the way with making a stand on drug abuse. There is no defending it and where will it end? A heart attack in the cage? A 16 year old destroying there insides with bad gear? Not hating just trying to make a valid point which i feel strongly about.

just one last point when Dana started running the UFC they lost money building it but it paid off as it got huge mainstream acceptance. Cutting corners to save a bit of money if it is about money leaves a bad taste.
    Last edited by Babycakes; 07-03-2013 at 12:13 PM.

I would say a good percentage of UFC fighters juice as well, they just have good doctors who help them mask/cycle off properly... its pretty much impossible to 100% prevent juice abuse in any sporting event no matter how much money you threw at it.

Leeroy looked pretty sharp in the end, 47 second victory, hard left hook followed by guillotine. Job Done.

Some Fight Photos here http://www.fightshop.com/blog/team-n...-bamma-12-1119
    Fightpics.net........Fight Photography

Great performance, didnt last long but the opening combination what put Watson down was very nice. Well done Leeroy.
    www.KAOBON.com www.AUTOSTYLEALLOYWHEELS.CO.UK www.BODYFUEL.COM www.ASSECURITYLIMITED.COM