Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Leeroy Barnes Training Pics

just because someone is in good shape doesnt mean they juice ... the guys is 28 ? why shouldnt he be in good condition.

You have seen a few pics of him in with big guys , these guys probably walk him down and eat up all the shots he can give them , he isnt just going to stand and trade with people his own weight all the time.

If you need a friend, get a dog !
    http://www.PositiveAggression.co.uk/

No the blood tests are for disease I think, ie Aids Hepatitas etc...

Quote Originally Posted by Bateman View Post
    just because someone is in good shape doesnt mean they juice ... the guys is 28 ? why shouldnt he be in good condition.

You have seen a few pics of him in with big guys , these guys probably walk him down and eat up all the shots he can give them , he isnt just going to stand and trade with people his own weight all the time.
    Yeah I'm sure he's "natural" and he never fought at lightweight either a few years ago.... mmm

Big guys? they look like fat fucks who never trained in their lives

are you dellusional?

Yea I totally understand that but would love to see how many s arse drops if they brought testing in.

C'mon give Leeroy a bit of love,

He trains really hard and comes to fight. Bamma gave a multi fight deal because he entertains and is never in a boring fight.

Why not wait until after Saturday. I'll put some of his fight pics up and then comment
    Fightpics.net........Fight Photography

Quote Originally Posted by AdamC View Post
    C'mon give Leeroy a bit of love,

He trains really hard and comes to fight. Bamma gave a multi fight deal because he entertains and is never in a boring fight.

Why not wait until after Saturday. I'll put some of his fight pics up and then comment
    I will be there supporting my homie. I have nothing against the lad and I have no evidence to back up the steroid question just wanted to get opinions.

Quote Originally Posted by Sengoku View Post
    Yeah I'm sure he's "natural" and he never fought at lightweight either a few years ago.... mmm

Big guys? they look like fat fucks who never trained in their lives

are you dellusional?
    until he proves positive in a test then he is natural , could be genetics .. who knows , he is a young guy who works out obviously.

as for the fatties , john mcdermott and most of the UK heavyweight class look like that. i would expect him to be moving around with the heavy guys , sparring can cost money so you will just get what is available to you.

If you need a friend, get a dog !
    http://www.PositiveAggression.co.uk/

I hope Lee gets the win personally. Good friend of mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Sengoku View Post

Hahahaahha look at this fat slob! he looks like they brought him in off the streets of blackpool and threw some gloves on him.
    Bit harsh. I dress like that in the gym sometimes and I'm not a can... wait. Yes I am.
    Coffee drinker, prefer Pepsi and I'm kind of a big deal.

until he proves positive in a test then he is natural , could be genetics .. who knows , he is a young guy who works out obviously.

as for the fatties , john mcdermott and most of the UK heavyweight class look like that. i would expect him to be moving around with the heavy guys , sparring can cost money so you will just get what is available to you.
    what tests? bamma arent testing for PED's and no one in UK will test him.

lol at natural. he went from skinny to HUGE in a less than a couple of years. his upper body is bigger than lower body

and yeah he's training with fat tomato cans. so much for looking sharp