Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Silva vs. Weidman - UFC 162

Would have put my house on gsp beating serra the first time they fought!!!!! U never know in this game upsets happen.........

Quote Originally Posted by tomtie View Post
    Would have put my house on gsp beating serra the first time they fought!!!!! U never know in this game upsets happen.........
    true that's why I love the sport

I'm not saying Weidman doesn't deserve the fight or anything, as he is the most logical contender.

But I do like Anderson big time.
    Sherdog.com - The number one MMA site on the web today!

Dont be scared Homie Plastikman's Avatar

Another game of no-touchy-Andy, before Silva tucks Weidman up in the second.
    "I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." - Hunter S. Thompson

Dude fucked up Munoz good and proper, I am actually excited for this fight, could be a hard test for Silva, I think if Weidman gets him down and gives him some GnP in the first round, it could make for an interesting fight..Could go a lot like the first Chael fight but I think Weidman is a better all round fighter with a lot of potential.

No doubt he is the best contender imo at present at least. Silva will probably tool him in 60 seconds after I have been itching for them to make this fight for ages
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

Dont be scared Homie Plastikman's Avatar

What I like about this fight is that Weidman is dangerous enough that Silva cant afford to fuck around.
    "I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." - Hunter S. Thompson

If Weidman can get Silva down from the opening bell without being punched... He'll win this fight. His top game is good enough not to get caught in a submission like Sonnen did.

Boom... GSP says Weidman won't just beat Anderson Silva, he'll finish him.

Honestly, I wouldnt be that shocked if Weidman did, I think if Sonnen gave Silva fits at times, Weidman can easily do the same and is more aggresive and hits harder it seems. I really think Weidman is going to be the next spanner in the works and fuck up Silva v Jones

But then, every time Silva steps in the Octagon he does something that leaves my jaw on the floor, be it dicking about and looking bored to letting Bonnar have a free shot... He is P4P the best fighter in MMA but...like every fighter, he has weak spots and Weidman is the kind to find them - although I thought Hendo would as well to be fair and probably said this back then.....

Ah fuck knows, just know I am going to be super excited when this actually happens.
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.