Thread: Fight Scene 6: Amateur Undercard

Hybrid View

Default Fight Scene 6: Amateur Undercard

After the announcement of the 3 pro title bouts, Mike Neun-Pete Brown, Nathan Greyson-Carl Hunt and Fadi Jameel-Kris Barras, set for FIGHT SCENE 6 at the SYNC in Stratford, London, FS have now released just some of the Unified Amateur Rules bouts that are due to take place on the undercard.

Still more pro fights to announce as well as a few more amateurs. Shaping up to be a great card, the mateur card i've not seen a better one outside of fully amateur shows if i'm honest
    Owner of @LOVE2FIGHTmag, student of BKK Fighters & PR for WFS: Warrior Fight Series

You should check out Ultimate Impact - their Amateur cards are fantastic. Paul Sutherland is "The Boss" alright!!
    Co-Owner of and massive MMA Addict!

yeah have seen their cards, done some stuff on it, but they have Ammy A/B/C etc, MMA with shin pads, i'm talking a UAR card. UIC last time looked a great card tbf liked the mario saeed fight video that was made and mr fellows put on a show aye
    Owner of @LOVE2FIGHTmag, student of BKK Fighters & PR for WFS: Warrior Fight Series