Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fallon Fox - Opinions?

Dont be scared Homie Plastikman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Babycakes View Post
    Agree with the trans/gay bit but your out of line for calling her a coward she is anything but a coward for doing it as no matter how well she does she will always have critics for her past.
    Schlong or not, this is still a bloke knocking out women.
    "I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." - Hunter S. Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by Plastikman View Post
    I think to truly get to the bottom of how fair it is for her opponent etc we would need plenty of tests doing by qualified people in the field required.

This made me fucking howl with laughter on the train.. I'm getting some seriously weird looks.

Quote Originally Posted by plastikman View Post
    schlong or not, this is still a bloke knocking out women.
    this!!!!!!
    3-2-0 Pro Fighter managed by TFL Sports Agency

I think this one is best left to the regulatory bodies & the doctors.

Surely they will do some tests & and if her hormone levels etc are deemed to be alright and within the ranges that are deemed normal for a "woman" then she will be cleared to fight and relicensed.

Be interesting to get Rosi's view on this situation.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2013/3/28...to-fight-women

The UFC Heavyweight Champion doesn't agree that Fallon should be fighting women, wants a tranny division to be created hahahaahahahaha.

Read an interesting article the other day about this, I think it was written by Rosie Sexton. The upshot being that as Fallon Fox was fully developed as a man prior to hormone therapy and gender reassignment surgery, she is very likely to have retained some of the physical advantages of being born a man. Therefore she will most likely have an advantage over other females at her weight etc.

I will bet my mortgages that Cris Santos has more physical advantages than her lol.

Exactly what I was thinking. Not good for the sport to have stuff like this. Fair play if he wants to become a woman but was still born a man and is in there knocking out woman. Disnae sit right.

I don't have a huge problem with it. A lot of the arguments surrounding this seem to come down to "ick".