Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Fallon Fox - Opinions?

Quote Originally Posted by UK_MMA View Post
    I don't have a huge problem with it. A lot of the arguments surrounding this seem to come down to "ick".
    Unless one of the woman he fights gets badly hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by tomtie View Post
    Unless he/she gets thrown in with someone like Calderwood If that happened id be worried about the Fallon foxes safety if im brutally honest LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by tomtie View Post
    I don't know, MMA's a dangerous game for women as well as men.

Unless people think this guy/girl had their cock chopped off to gain a competitive advantage, there aren't really all that many great arguments as to why they shouldn't fight.

That's not to say I'm sold on it mind. There's just nothing in the current framework to account for it, that I know of.

Well, I'm unambiguously male and even after 5 years of training I still struggled to tap anyone out male or female. Gender/biological sex isn't necessarily the most significant variable in any sporting endeavour
    Any opinions I express on this forum are entirely personal opinions and it should not be assumed that they reflect the official view of any organisations I am connected with

http://www.mmafighting.com/2013/4/8/...ndered-fighter

Matt Mitrione suspended.... Dude is a dick anyway.

Fallon responds.... sort of.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2013/4/9/...-matt-mitrione

I'm not so sure she should be fighting women. 31 years as a fella, surely there must be a physical disadvantage for the opponent. As for Mitrione, fck him he deserves the ban imo. He didn't give his view, he was just incredibly disrespectfull to someone who I'm sure has had far more trials and tribulations in her life than that twat!

It's a sport, the fighters fight for our entertainment. What's more entertaining than a man smashing a womans face in?

If women want equal rights, then they should be treat like men under all circumstances. The UFC should mix the men and women division into each others weight categorys and then this Fallon Fox thing wouldn't be an issue.