Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Scots weigh-in results: BAMMA 12/CW 52z

Gutted for Craig. His opponent couldn't even be bothered to try for 88kgs next day when he should have made 84kgs on the day. Our sport has weight categories for a reason. He would have fought Luke if he had made weight. Does Luke think that Craig Robertson is scared of him? The guys got a tattoo on the end of his cock! Of a fecking Dragon, Luke! A fecking Dragon, I'm telling you! Luke!. That's not a man to be trifled with. I've seen it and I fear him all the more. A bit because I'm sharing a hotel room with it and him. The Indigo Hotel in erm...Newcastle. So he can't have gone home can he?

He'll fight you next time. Just make the weight eh? Oh and check his facebook site to see if he went home Luke. You'll see him there enjoying the show with his friends. Who admire him for doing his job. Luke.
    www.dmmayacsa.com

www.saints-sport-bash.tk

"it's just a Sport. It's just that it hurts to win, and hurts to lose"

Quote Originally Posted by oddscwodd View Post
    Does Luke think that Craig Robertson is scared of him? The guys got a tattoo on the end of his cock! Of a fecking Dragon, Luke! A fecking Dragon, I'm telling you! Luke!
    I really pity the poor lass who's had to put up with Craig saying 'Enter the Dragon'.
    Check out Your MMA on Facebook www.facebook.com/YourMMA

Craig robertson luke harrimans opponent was offered lukes purse,his own purse and more money ontop to take the fight. Luke was 3 pounds over,after making errors in his cut. The usual is to give the fighter 25 percent fine and give it to opponent. Craig was offered 100 percent and more ontop to still go ahead. He would had his own purse,lukes purse and more ontop,well over 1000 pound!He point blank refused for 3 pounds in weight...Luke was at fault for the cut..BUT craig was offered more than fair compensation and still refused the fight. Many are calling craigs actually wanting to fight into question and many think he spat it and was looking for a way out! Prove you wanted the fight and fight luke on made for the cage,if luke doesnt make the weight you keep his purse aswell as your own. Made for the cage is may..im certain Dale Percival would put the fight on...man up craig!

Thats another update from Lukes gym sounds like a very fair challenge to me.

is that what its all about... money?? nothing to do with the love of the sport which luke harriman clearly doesnt have! rules are put in place for a reason so there is no unfair advantages, craig came in on weight and traveled down from scotland....that doesnt sound like a guy looking for a way out of a fight to me! he would never have bothered has ass to leave scotland in that case!. luke made errors on his cut my ass....HE was looking for a way out and kept eating his pies and chocolate!!. asking for a fighter to man up when he has followed the rules and was ready to fight is ridiculous!! make weight and the fight was on its that simple! bam!

Right, so a guy who weighs in 3.4lbs over the agreed weight, fails to weigh himself again at the agreed 88kgs limit that Craig was happy for the fight to go ahead and someone who straight after the initial weigh in goes straight for his bottle of water and starts guzzling after point blank refusing to cut anymore. This shouldn't be about the money it's about the principle of being professional which if you are a Pro fighter you should be aware of. No excuses. For someone to come on here taking a swipe at the guy who was in the right is clearly a troll job!
    If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Think this shows the level of cunt we are dealing with here. Craig's fought guys of much better standing to Luke, Danny Clarke and Alan Love SO why would he be not wanting to fight Luke? If Luke turned up on weight the fight would of happened end of. Try look at yourselves stop pointing the finger at us.
    Best advice EVER during a fight " Punch his puss Sloany "

[QUOTE=Babycakes;866549]Craig robertson luke harrimans opponent was offered lukes purse,his own purse and more money ontop to take the fight. Luke was 3 pounds over,after making errors in his cut. The usual is to give the fighter 25 percent fine and give it to opponent. Craig was offered 100 percent and more ontop to still go ahead. He would had his own purse,lukes purse and more ontop,well over 1000 pound!He point blank refused for 3 pounds in weight...Luke was at fault for the cut..BUT craig was offered more than fair compensation and still refused the fight. Many are calling craigs actually wanting to fight into question and many think he spat it and was looking for a way out! Prove you wanted the fight and fight luke on made for the cage,if luke doesnt make the weight you keep his purse aswell as your own. Made for the cage is may..im certain Dale Percival would put the fight on...man up craig!

"Fight Luke on made for the cage in may and if Luke doesn't make weight keep his purse". Are you fucking for real?? Calling someone out and planning not to hit weight AGAIN! You're a fucking tard

Sounds like Robertson was more than accommodating in this case. Harriman missed weight then refused an offer to fight, with stipulations that he didn't outweigh Robertson come fight time. More than fair.

Easy for me to say, I know, but the rules should be make weight or you don't fight. Must be a nightmare for promoters though, as being as strict as that would see loads of guys make weight, train hard, only to come up against a guy who hasn't made the weight. It's a minefield.

And this talk of having the fight on another card....is Craig supposed to go through another fight camp, bust his ass to make weight...and all the while trust that Harriman will make weight this time? I think he would be ill-advised to agree to anything like that.
    Twitter @steflachMMA. Herald Sport www.heraldscotland.com/sport

[QUOTE=Fullthrottle;866574]
    Quote Originally Posted by Babycakes View Post
    Craig robertson luke harrimans opponent was offered lukes purse,his own purse and more money ontop to take the fight. Luke was 3 pounds over,after making errors in his cut. The usual is to give the fighter 25 percent fine and give it to opponent. Craig was offered 100 percent and more ontop to still go ahead. He would had his own purse,lukes purse and more ontop,well over 1000 pound!He point blank refused for 3 pounds in weight...Luke was at fault for the cut..BUT craig was offered more than fair compensation and still refused the fight. Many are calling craigs actually wanting to fight into question and many think he spat it and was looking for a way out! Prove you wanted the fight and fight luke on made for the cage,if luke doesnt make the weight you keep his purse aswell as your own. Made for the cage is may..im certain Dale Percival would put the fight on...man up craig!

"Fight Luke on made for the cage in may and if Luke doesn't make weight keep his purse". Are you fucking for real?? Calling someone out and planning not to hit weight AGAIN! You're a fucking tard
    Only speaking from a fans point of view and anything I say only represents my own opinion.

Saying that as a fan I don't think anybody is planning not to make weight again in fact from what I read I think Lukes camp are doing his Scottish opponent a favour by offering him another chance to fight Luke as in my own opinion (as a fan of the sport) I think Luke is a class above Craig and had Luke not had a bad cut it would of been displayed on Saturday. Now as fighters Im sure you all go through a bad time in your career this happened at the weigh in it cant be changed.. Im sure nobody is more pissed off then Luke and all he wants to do is put things right and hit the weight target this time. He is a young lad and made a mistake on his cut which is very unlike him as he is a very very professional fighter who trains at in my opinion with one of the best group of lads in the country. With the amount of shit been said on here I just think it sets up a really good fight for the north easts top promotion. As a fan that's my 2 cents.

[QUOTE=Babycakes;866679]
    Quote Originally Posted by Fullthrottle View Post

Only speaking from a fans point of view and anything I say only represents my own opinion.

Saying that as a fan I don't think anybody is planning not to make weight again in fact from what I read I think Lukes camp are doing his Scottish opponent a favour by offering him another chance to fight Luke as in my own opinion (as a fan of the sport) I think Luke is a class above Craig and had Luke not had a bad cut it would of been displayed on Saturday. Now as fighters Im sure you all go through a bad time in your career this happened at the weigh in it cant be changed.. Im sure nobody is more pissed off then Luke and all he wants to do is put things right and hit the weight target this time. He is a young lad and made a mistake on his cut which is very unlike him as he is a very very professional fighter who trains at in my opinion with one of the best group of lads in the country. With the amount of shit been said on here I just think it sets up a really good fight for the north easts top promotion. As a fan that's my 2 cents.
    Go and fuck your dog