Thread: K1 events North England

Hybrid View

Default K1 events North England

Hi guys,

Im looking to restart my career in K1, I have been out for nearly a year now and a bit out of shape. My aim now is to get back in shape and look to fight around June.
    My record Amateur 11-0. Pro 1-0. Now i have moved to the north and my fight weight was light heavy at the high end but im well over at the moment so will be maybe considering heavyweight.

Basically I would like to know peoples thoughts on any well respected events in the north. Im based in Manchester but can travel.

Thanks

to be honest mate I think you should retire. You don't have it anymore in you ......like you used to early in your career. You've slowed down considerably and you've lost the snap in your punches. I don't think your heart is in fighting anymore.

Maybe it's time to pack it in and focus on something else. You just don't look the same..... you dont have that look in your eyes like you used to in your prime

please consider retiring
    Last edited by Sengoku; 19-03-2013 at 12:34 AM.

Lol