Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Should I Use PED's???

Default Should I Use PED's???

I wasn't sure where to post this so as I am looking to fight Amateur I thought I would post it here.

I have been training for a couple of years now in MMA (and before that in traditional martial arts); I have competed in Traditional Martial Arts to a reasonably high level and have never used any sort of PED.

In MMA it seems that everybody is using them and you are putting yourself at a disadvantage by not using them. Obviously there is no testing for them.

So the question is: should I (or would you) use PED's?

(I know this is my first post and I have recently joined but I have been lurking for a while and am not a troll!)

pretty sure that only trolls 'lurk'

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

i lurk at the UG, don't even have an account - not sure that counts as trolling, even with the low standard we are seeing these days *looks at OP*
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

i wouldnt use PED's but my mate does

If you need a friend, get a dog !
    http://www.PositiveAggression.co.uk/

Take as many as you can afford. You will then be a 'hard cage fighta'

Young lads don't need gear its the over 30s who need it as there body gets older any under 30 whos on gear is a piss take lol.
    Last edited by Babycakes; 12-03-2013 at 01:23 PM.

I am honestly not trolling; this is an honest question; with regards to what Babycakes said I am 32 nearly.

Quote Originally Posted by GettingThere View Post
    I am honestly not trolling; this is an honest question; with regards to what Babycakes said I am 32 nearly.
    If your 32 then you would benefit from the right types of stuff in my opinion. But remember you can get all kinds of side effects so do your homework first and understand what is going in your body and the dangers etc. Also if you dont have a very good source to get from dont bother as not worth the risk in getting given crap. On here you might get a bit of negative feedback but understand a lot of these guys/girls are top level athletes and frown upon stuff like this.

Edit for a more open discussion I would try a well known body building forum just don't try and find a source or they will get paranoid and think you are the Feds. Best of luck man and remember you still have to work your ass off training wise otherwise waste of money.
    Last edited by Babycakes; 12-03-2013 at 04:07 PM.

Babycakes I thought I told you to go and fuck your dog?

Quote Originally Posted by Babycakes View Post
    If your 32 then you would benefit from the right types of stuff in my opinion. But remember you can get all kinds of side effects so do your homework first and understand what is going in your body and the dangers etc. Also if you dont have a very good source to get from dont bother as not worth the risk in getting given crap. On here you might get a bit of negative feedback but understand a lot of these guys/girls are top level athletes and frown upon stuff like this.

Edit for a more open discussion I would try a well known body building forum just don't try and find a source or they will get paranoid and think you are the Feds. Best of luck man and remember you still have to work your ass off training wise otherwise waste of money.
    ........must........not........bite.........
    Twitter @ricbrad