Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Should I Use PED's???

Quote Originally Posted by Naughtygoose View Post
    ........must........not........bite.........
    Bite at what im giving him advise which I see fit oh I forgot all of a sudden you have a amateur mma fight and you are now a seasoned pro and can pull every post i make to bits.

Quote Originally Posted by Babycakes View Post
    Bite at what im giving him advise which I see fit oh I forgot all of a sudden you have a amateur mma fight and you are now a seasoned pro and can pull every post i make to bits.
    No mate,but advising someone to use PEDs, u sure u wanna do that?
    Twitter @ricbrad

Quote Originally Posted by Naughtygoose View Post
    No mate,but advising someone to use PEDs, u sure u wanna do that?
    He is a 32 year old man I told him to go get advise from the body building forum so yea im pretty happy with my post thanks for caring.

Edit I didn't ever mention what and most of my post explained the dangers.

Babycakes thanks for the advice. I am almost 32 and so can make my own decisions; to be honest I probably won't go down the PED route but it is always worth exploring all of the options.

The only guy I ever trained with who used gear had zero cardio past 5 minutes of sparring. Even in the pros, lots of those using PEDs still lose. No doubt gear can help, but I think that technique and conditioning are more important than strength. I'm nearly 40 and though your test drops after 30 I wouldn't use gear, I'd rather eat well, use ZMA, Tribulus or D-aspartic acid and ensure I get enough rest. Good luck with your training.
    Blog: fightingatforty.blogspot.com

Thanks Ghostdog, as I said I doubt I will use PED's as I see it as cheating and am too scared of having problems in later life because of stuff I have taken. It just seems that many, many of the top fighters use PED's and TRT.

Yes juice away you juiced pig!!!! and become the next leeoid barnes!

JUICE

Quote Originally Posted by Sengoku View Post
    Yes juice away you juiced pig!!!! and become the next leeoid barnes!

JUICE
    lol hahaha

Hey, guys , why if someone ask "weird" question, must to be a troll ? And why YOU, instead of answering his question starting arguments ??? Just give an answer- use or not to use, and what to use instead of PEDs. Thats it !

Thanks Ronni; it was an honest question. I don't think I will use PED's but I know a lot of Pro's do and so maybe my question should have been am I at a disadvantage if I don't use PED's?