Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tom Holland vs Kenny Kennard at Shock n Awe dispute

You are 100% correct, the rules should be follewed correctly.
    Is it my job to over rule a ref?
    It`s my job to look at any complaint when the footage is in which is what I will do.
    I`m not going to decide on the ruling until I`ve seen the footage again, the ref has seen it and I know what his take is on the whole thing.
    Being bitched at on a forum won`t make me decide any quicker. If that`s petty then so be it.
    As it happens I actually asked the ref to restart the fight in the same position as soon as it had happened to save any scenario like this but he said the fight was over and even though I`m the promoter it`s not my decision to restart a fight the ref has said is over.
    If you love fighting you can never really lose!!!!!
    www.southcoastsubmissions.co.uk
    www.gym01.com

Not saying it is your job to over-rule the ref.
    Just asking how/what was the decision announced?
    Was it "And the winner by referee stoppage is ....."?

Sounds like the lad has a legitimate complaint is all I am saying. It happens from time to time even on the big shows like UFC, ref's get decisions wrong.

To say you have gone out of your way over resolving this and then resort to insulting his skills or lack of, was a bit off imo.
    http://www.kaobon.com/

It can't be bargained with! It can't be reasoned with! It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead.

You could well be correct.
    As I had to deal with this at the event, after the event at the after party, the following few days on FB via numerous messages, and on this forum I can say it's becoming a real ball ache.
    I shouldn't of questioned Tom's skill set you are correct.
    Tom's camp and training partners (James included) are aware the situation won't change until the footage is reviewed.
    Now until I get the fight footage this thread is dead to me.
    If you love fighting you can never really lose!!!!!
    www.southcoastsubmissions.co.uk
    www.gym01.com