Thread: Lee Roy Barnes

Default Lee Roy Barnes

See the fella getting mad hate on twitter, but he comes across not to bad, what's everybody's thoughts on the lad ?
    sick of the bullshit !

never heard of him

Im not a fan of him I think he is a bit of a playboy etc Never said anything to him on twitter tho.

I wasn't a fan of Leeroy's early on in his career, he talked a lot of shit ect that rubbed people up the wrong way but in all honest now I'd put that down to youth.
    What I do respect of Leeroy's is his unquestionable dedication to his dream.
    I respect hard workers and he's certainly one of them.
    He takes tough fights, puts on a show and over the past 18 months he has show himself to be a lot classier both in and out of the cage.
    I'm officially a fan now.
    If you love fighting you can never really lose!!!!!
    www.southcoastsubmissions.co.uk
    www.gym01.com

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

I thought he was very entertaining, shit-talking and all, quality. wish he'd post the whole time, it's better when he's here.
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Always quite liked Leeroy. Granted he can come across badly on the net etc but is a rather sound dude.
    3-2-0 Pro Fighter managed by TFL Sports Agency

I had a piss next to Leeroy at a UFC, BFFs ever since!

I pissed next to Jon Jones once. True penis-related story. Of course I saw his schlong.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    I pissed next to Jon Jones once. True penis-related story. Of course I saw his schlong.
    Did it possess knock out power?
    Fighting, writing and mood lighting.