Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: nick diaz worthy challenger???

What if Diaz loses and then tests positive for something?... You might say he isn't that stupid, but he really is, do you think they'd cut him.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly. View Post
    What if Diaz loses and then tests positive for something?... You might say he isn't that stupid, but he really is, do you think they'd cut him.
    I honestly can relate to his problems and why he smokes weed so very difficult for me to answer I think unless you have suffered from Depression/Anxiety your not really in a true position to judge as you haven't walked a mile in his shoes etc I mean hell Anxiety is harsh in the real world but its like times 10 been a star like Diaz been watched everyone knowing who he is etc. Mental health is a huge deal man not all with it are idiots/losers/nutters.

Edit just to get near the top like he has is amazing in itself because once Anxiety kicks in you might as well be a 12 year old little girl because that's what your confidence feels like.
    Last edited by Babycakes; 14-03-2013 at 05:04 PM.

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

i loved it when he said about the woman who rolled down her window and gave him abuse. lol, he seemed honestly upset by that. so funny to think, a tough, during-fight-trash-talker and vicious volume puncher, gets upset by things a housewife says. so weird. what an enigma haha
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Great fighters,love to watch both of them-but I think diaz is the most intreaging cats ever!And not just in MMA- from the nunchucks to Alcatraz swim to his views on the US government and Monsanto etc, I cant get enough of this guy! entertaining as fuck without meaning to be.
    20 goin on Diaz to win by sub-either 3rd or 4th.
    Side note- this card look like it could be one of the best, from prelims to main event

IMO, and I've been of the same opinion for years now, Diaz is the only WW that has any chance against GSP.
    He has that aura of something that no others have.
    I won't be too disgruntled if you all come back and ridicule me if GSP wins, but I believe Diaz has enough to submit him.
    I guess we will know the answer Sunday morning
    REFEREE with MMA Officials

That's my humble opinion
    REFEREE with MMA Officials

"The UK's Lyoto Machida - Hit and Run, Baby" widge milward's Avatar

Dean, what do you know? you'd think you were a ref or judge or something

for me, Diaz is a legit contender and there is only Hendricks who deserves a shot other than Diaz. But, im going to go out on a limb and say GSP beats Diaz within the distance.
    You can't put a limit on anything. The more you dream, the farther you get

Team Colosseum

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

within the distance? interesting, what do you see happening? - submission or (T)KO?
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

"The UK's Lyoto Machida - Hit and Run, Baby" widge milward's Avatar

Ive had a look on the trusty magic 8 ball and its saying a RNC.
    You can't put a limit on anything. The more you dream, the farther you get

Team Colosseum

I am going to be stunned if Diaz wins, Diaz is a decent fighter but honestly think people get on his hype train and forget how easily he can be wrassle fucked at times, against stand up fighters he is legit, against gsp's takedowns, he will spend the fight on his back, mean mugging and shit talking but also losing.

I'd love to see Diaz win just for the giggles and having him as Champion would be media gold, but I have never thought he would be capable of beating GSP.
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.