ridiculous. I'm sorry, but this is a crass error.

"He got injured during the Condit camp, and they told us it would take two weeks. We took a week off, and he got reinjured. We should've done the full two weeks. We should've been more mature about it. We tried to rush the process, and that's what happened.

"The second time around, I don't want to make the same mistake. I don't want to rush the process in any way."
this bit below, reads like he is trying to blame this on Rory - and his determination to do more in training. FFS. the super-athlete aged twenty-fucking-one or whatever will always want to do more. Trainer's job to say no, especially if there are injury concerns.

"He's bummed out, but I told him, 'Quit worrying. It's going to happen. You've just got to train more intelligently,'" Zahabi said. "We always go into practice saying, 'OK, we're only going to do this amount,' and we always wind up doing more because he just wants to do more. But when your body cools down, you realize you did too much. I've got to try to teach him that and make him realize what's going on.

"It's a vicious cycle that keeps happening. Once he realizes what's happening all the time, that's it's costing him more time, it's not saving him any time."
http://www.mmajunkie.com/news/2013/0...ush-back-again

all the best with the recovery Rory, neck injuries are no fun.