Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How much do you train?

At the minute I'm sparring once a week and getting into the weights gym 3-4 times weekly. Before I hit this, I can't be arsed skid I'm in, I was probably training 1-2 hours per night 2-3 times a week and sparring once a week for an hour.

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

Johny legend lol
    'Go read a fucking book, you piece of shit.'

Changes all the time but at the mo Im doing 2 hours of BJJ-mainly drills with a 15-20 min roll at the end. Do this for 4 days and 2 strength days. After these 6 days am off work so of a day either rest or some cardio,and in the night 2-3 hours Thai/BJJ/MMA sparring etc.
    If I get 2 hours in the day,then have 2-3 in class of a night then the next day I take a rest if needed.

every day to and from work, about an hour every day and sometimes at the weekend. Better than buses a bit awkward when you always have to sit opposite people when the trains packed as I always find it difficult not to stare at weird people
    Got a problem? Odds against you? Call the Equalizer

Ryan White
    Pro Fighter

In the last year I've train about 20 times I would love to be back training every day but work is getting in the way and the only work out I get is crushing my beer cans well watching storage hunters lol...

I will be back one day I miss fighting..
    the bullshit stops when the cage door locks!!! @prosystemsmma @Ryanwhitemma

Quote Originally Posted by R.T.G.W View Post
    In the last year I've train about 20 times I would love to be back training every day but work is getting in the way and the only work out I get is crushing my beer cans well watching storage hunters lol...

I will be back one day I miss fighting..
    Dude. I get your post.., and second it. +1
    Solid supporter of: Tomasz Adamek. Maurício Rua. Daniel Ghiţă