Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: can you name the 6 TRT users in the UFC?

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

Default can you name the 6 TRT users in the UFC?

only 6. I was surprised.

here's what Pat Miletich said:

"I have no idea what to think any more. I spent 17 years fighting professionally, and obviously as you get older, you lose a step and your test levels go down, but the amount of knowledge you gain over that time, there's a lot of knowledge. If I'm able to get my levels back up to when I was 21 or 22 years old, awesome. Then I've regained some of that strength and aggression back, and I have all that knowledge over the young guys. It could help a lot, but, in the end, it comes down to this. If you fight too long, no matter what, you're going to end up having physical problems.

"A lot of these guys that are doing that, extending their career longer than it would normally be possible, I fear for them with some of the damage that is going to be done to their bodies. Sure, they might be stronger than normal now, but in the end, it comes down to how these guys are going to be 20 years from now. Are they still going to be able to spell their name?" - Pat Miletich via BloodyElbow
    answer's in the link for cheaters*

http://fiveknuckles.com/mma-news/Pat...-for-them.html

*see what i did there?
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Chael Sonnen, Frank Mir, Nate Marquardt, Vitor Belfort, Forrest Griffin, Dan Henderson...

That's 7 that are/were in the UFC with the exception of Rampage. Goes to check answers...

6/6 I only know because it was on MMA Fighting... Rampage was on it too.

bah! - check out what Dana had to say:

MONTREAL – Cornered by persistent questions about drug testing in the UFC, Dana White said his current goal is to eradicate exemptions for testosterone replacement therapy.

"Then when you show up for a fight, the state athletic commissions will do their testing however they do their testing," White said following a pre-event news conference for UFC 158, which takes place Saturday at Montreal's Bell Centre.

The UFC president has turned a corner on TRT, earlier this year promising additional testing for athletes that want to legally use testosterone by obtaining a therapeutic use exemption. Previously, he left the issue to state athletic commissions.

"If you ask for a TRT exemption, you are going to be tested brutally," White said.
    http://www.mmajunkie.com/news/2013/0...ic-commissions
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Brutally? Like Adebesi in Oz brutally?
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

Quote Originally Posted by Evzy View Post
    And by this I know you are at least 30 and lived a nocturnal younger life.

Adebisi brutality!
    Solid supporter of: Tomasz Adamek. Maurício Rua. Daniel Ghiţă

Quote Originally Posted by Evzy View Post
    Ha ha awesome ! Dance like a wooooman! Dance like a wooooman !!

Quote Originally Posted by Will Samuelson View Post

Adebisi brutality!
    Dammit, you are right! Though I didnt watch Oz til a couple of years ago in fairness, went through all 5(?) seasons in a matter of weeks! Superb show, though end of season 2 and start of season 3 made no sense and the last season was a bit damp compared but overall, gripping show... Plus loads of dudes from The Wire in it as well...
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

Todd Duffee as well.

Haha 5 series in a few weeks? Must have had an effect on your mental health

Quote Originally Posted by Will Samuelson View Post

Adebisi brutality!
    This.

Although I also had the boxset bought for me a few years back too.
    Coffee drinker, prefer Pepsi and I'm kind of a big deal.