Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pietro Menga impresses with another First Round Stoppage (Pics)

Quote Originally Posted by iandean View Post
    Why would it be a good fight now? He's not hd a Sherdog databased win since 2011?.
    Every single time, I have to explain a post....

....extremely tedious. I'd like to see him fight Gaz Pilot because Gaz is the only person thats ever beat him, according to records, they're both now Pro.... I think it would be a ''''''good'''''' fight personally so not whether the MMA Gods or Jesus himself things it makes sense because they've both a good few fights since then and I'd like to see the outcome. Finished. Hope that suffices.

If you can match Pooley with either of those 2 Europeans I`ll change our plans for Scott this year for either bout
    If you love fighting you can never really lose!!!!!
    www.southcoastsubmissions.co.uk
    www.gym01.com

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly. View Post
    Every single time, I have to explain a post....

....extremely tedious. I'd like to see him fight Gaz Pilot because Gaz is the only person thats ever beat him, according to records, they're both now Pro.... I think it would be a ''''''good'''''' fight personally so not whether the MMA Gods or Jesus himself things it makes sense because they've both a good few fights since then and I'd like to see the outcome. Finished. Hope that suffices.
    You think i'm constantly having a dig at you but it is also interesting to hear the reasons behind people's suggestions

Gaz fights at bantamweight don't think he'd be able to get to fly. Would be a good fight though, gaz dominated that fight.
    www.manchester-mma.com

James Lake - Event Co-ordinator / Business Development

Quote Originally Posted by KeiranMc View Post
    I'd like to see him figh Hyslop.
    Brian Hyslop has had a few things on at the moment so not been that active recently. There would be better fights out there for Brian at this stage.
    www.ontoppromotions.co.uk - MMA Promotion/Fighter Management

Is hyslop not coming off a loss? He's also been inactive for a bit so I don't think that fight is attractive to menga at all.
    Fuck no-gi

Yeah you guys are right about Hyslop, I didn't think about how long it was since his last fight.

All the other fights mentioned would be good tests for Menga although IMO McVeigh would a step too far at this point.

this guy he should be in the UFC

He's better skilled than most

Great stood up and on the ground he has got some serious skills and is building his record up nicely... cant please everyone tho!

The rest of my Photos from FCC 5 are in the link if anyone wants to view, you can get prints or downloads by hitting the "buy" button.

http://adamcrowtherphotography.smugm...5352&k=pDFFKJL
    Fightpics.net........Fight Photography