Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CWFC flyweight title tournament

Administrator

Default CWFC flyweight title tournament

A first ever CWFC flyweight champion to be crowned in Dublin on June 1.

http://www.cagewarriors.com/news/art...ght_tournament

Awesome. Tourneys hold a special place in the hearts and memories of fans who got into the sport in the early days. For my money, they're still the numero uno way of separating the men from the boys. With that said, in terms of fighter safety and fight quality, the 4-man is the way to go for modern MMA.

There are lots of guys out there who have a shout for a spot here, but whatever happens, June 1st will go down as the date that the UK/EU saw it's first legit flyweight MMA champion crowned.
    Fighting, writing and mood lighting.

Loads of great names to throw in the hat - it'll be interesting to see what gets finalised! I'd feel sick at the thought of a potential 3x5 then 5x5, but these midgets be crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    Loads of great names to throw in the hat - it'll be interesting to see what gets finalised! I'd feel sick at the thought of a potential 3x5 then 5x5, but these midgets be crazy.
    The last time I saw you do eight rounds of anything there was croissants and bacon involved.
    16-bit for life http://findingdyluck.blogspot.co.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by Ben CQ View Post
    The last time I saw you do eight rounds of anything there was croissants and bacon involved.
    P4P breakfast buffet king - that's the real title that should be getting talked about in here.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    P4P breakfast buffet king - that's the real title that should be getting talked about in here.
    We can post videos about it all day on twitter too

Seriously though looking forward to having a Flyweight Champ at Cage Warriors

Quote Originally Posted by iandean View Post
    We can post videos about it all day on twitter too
    There'll be skulls right though? I mean people love skulls.

Yeah but seriously, there's no doubt it's the optimum format for a great tournament, should be a cracker.
    16-bit for life http://findingdyluck.blogspot.co.uk/

Awesome! Can't wait until the four participants are announced.

So who do you want to see step up to the plate for this? *no pun intended Jay*
    MMA Officials London, Essex and East Anglia representative