0 0%
  • i exclusively eat donner kebabs

1 8.33%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Burgerking is over-rated

Hybrid View

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

Default Burgerking is over-rated

yeah, that's right. i said it. over-rated. tastes nice enough, but the structural integrity of their burgers leaves much to be desired. too much sauce, thing falls apart real fast.

plus it's double-expensive and the chips are weird.

haven't even eaten one for years. I'm not going back. no way.

what is your opinion?
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

liking the Burger King chips and their choice of burgers, but take your point on the sauce and burger faling apart.

If you could get the perfect fast food meal it would be
    Wicked Zinger KFC chicken on a McDonalds Bun, Burger King Chips and a side of KFC gravy, washed down with a McDonalds Chocolate milkshake

Dont be scared Homie Plastikman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nimmy View Post
    liking the Burger King chips and their choice of burgers, but take your point on the sauce and burger faling apart.

Wicked Zinger KFC chicken on a McDonalds Bun, Burger King Chips and a side of KFC gravy, washed down with a McDonalds Chocolate milkshake
    Is it highly rated?? It is the best of a bad lot imo.

Nandos - now THAT is overrated.
    "I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." - Hunter S. Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by Nimmy View Post

If that Zinger is a tower then I couldnt agree more- "perfect storm meal deal" id buy it,then cry into my fat pasty bellybutton whilst consuming patty,side and condiment at the same time.
    Stil not had Nandos tho...

Kfc ahead of maccys or burger king, never do any of them really.. nando's is ok.
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

ha, evzy, i almost went back to that chinese which has poisoned me twice. don't know why i even got close. i can say many bad things about BK, but they never made me puke violently whilst trying desperately not to pap myself.
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

it goes against gospel to talk nandos down, but i was well disappointed by them when vat went up. all their prices went up by less than round numbers, making it beyond clear they had handed all of the extra expense directly on to the customer. haven't been for some while if I'm honest. should go back on a pilgrimage, wearing tapout gear.

Nandos is shit and anyone that disagrees is dead to me
    Gary.

Doesn't have a signature anymore

we pretty much all are dead to you, the amount you post these days

*sniffs back a tear*

Jimmy, you must go back to the chinese again, its the only way your stomach will build up immunity, otherwise its like only training Karate and expecting to be an MMA fighter, you have to eat hard in all disciplines....DO YOU WANNA BE A FUCKING EATER?????

Nando's was better when you could get the half chicken, with 2 sides for about 6.50 indeed... good times
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.