• i don't like it

3 25.00%
  • don't care

0 0%
  • i exclusively eat donner kebabs

1 8.33%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Burgerking is over-rated

xxl bacon double cheeseburger with large fries and a large shake is the one.

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

i have concerns about having a milkshake with a burger. i know this is a great tradition in America, but it seems a bit like crossing the streams to me.
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Dont be scared Homie Plastikman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Boogaloo View Post
    i have concerns about having a milkshake with a burger. i know this is a great tradition in America, but it seems a bit like crossing the streams to me.
    Jimmy Boogalstein?
    "I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." - Hunter S. Thompson

boogalstein, i like it.

going to mcdonalds now haha, in your face burgerking
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

I fucking hate getting the bus, but the Big Mac and fries for 1.99 bus ticket coupon does soften the blow a bit.

Burger King is, at best, a last resort option when visiting a motorway service station and starvation is imminent.

It's good, but not great. I am a big fan of their burgers, not a fan of their chips.
    Sherdog.com - The number one MMA site on the web today!

oh fuck's sake . At services on motorway. Bk lunch for about 100. Fml

Structural integrity man, just like I said. I'm starting to think perhaps that the burger king senior management don't actually read my posts. Bah. What's the fucking point?