Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 3 fighters fail drugs test...

Default 3 fighters fail drugs test...

Lavar Johnson, Riki Fakuda and Alex Caceres all testing positive for substances.

Lavar - Testosterone
    Caceres - Marijuana
    Fakuda - THREE banned substances, almost like he wanted to be caught.

In other news, GSP vs Diaz does 800,000+ buys and GSP fought Diaz injured and his trainer doesn't want him to return for at least 6 months, looks like Hendricks may have to wait a little longer.

do you have the link to the article relating to GSP's injury, thanks
    If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

three, what were the three? can i read your link too?
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly. View Post
    Thanks.....
    If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Could be lies and just excuses for a standard performance after all his shit talk and to try avoid Hendricks a bit longer. Who knows?

Standard?... He beat the 3rd best welterweight in the world in every single round. Yes he got hit, but everyone does.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly. View Post
    Standard?... He beat the 3rd best welterweight in the world in every single round. Yes he got hit, but everyone does.
    He didnt exactly set the place on fire though infact he looked very beatable in that fight having to resort to the perfected lay and pray.

If he could perform that badly then and still beat the 3rd best WW in the world with ease, then he'll be frighteningly good when he turns up to perform at full speed. He didn't resort to lay and pray, I think hes 8 decisions out of his last 11 fights, its just the way he fights, thats like saying Ben Askren sucks because he's wrestled his way to an undefeated record currently.

Its mad the amount of hate GSP gets. He dominates everyone in all aspects of the fight.......even when he stood with Diaz he got the better of him.
    Im gona come at you like a SPIDERMONKEY.....you hear that a SPIDERMONKEY