Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 3 fighters fail drugs test...

Injured? I wonder why he didn't go for the superman punch 10000 times.

Watching GSP fight is like when you're on an old-school beat'em up and you find out that against one guy if you just keep doing leg sweep they don't get near you or do anything to defend it. It takes fucking ages, it's dead boring, but it wins.
    When the only tool you have is a hammer, every problem begins to resemble a nail.

Watched the the card twice and after seeing the main event the second time I agree GSP was definatly busier. Mixed thing up a lot more too,but was nice to see Nick utilising kicks-he can kick. But I dont think GSP's tentative standup was bothring Diaz-in his words "he hits like a bitch"
    Diaz' stuffing takedowns in later rounds was a surprise too. I think a lot of the time he has a "take me down? good luck on the ground" mentality though,and not too much time awareness or respect of the rule format to get the work done though.
    The bottom line though is that GSP fought an amazing fight against the toughest fighter in WW div' and stood up with him a considerable amount-and why not? GSP has great striking. He's also clever enough to know what happens when Nick gets into his rhythm.
    Its already been mentioned,but its true-winning matters and if everyone could fight-and win this way they would. Personally,I love watching both fighters,but when a top level fighter starts to fatigue ever so slightly and Diaz turns that pace on-deffo more exciting that a power double-body-body-head-posture-rinse-repeat

Fukuda left all his fucks at home lol

damn!

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly. View Post
    Lavar Johnson, Riki Fakuda and Alex Caceres all testing positive for substances.

Lavar - Testosterone
    Caceres - Marijuana
    Fakuda - THREE banned substances, almost like he wanted to be caught.

In other news, GSP vs Diaz does 800,000+ buys and GSP fought Diaz injured and his trainer doesn't want him to return for at least 6 months, looks like Hendricks may have to wait a little longer.

GSP is a joke! he's ducking hendricks! the guy fights once a year then get injured for 6 months.

Quote Originally Posted by Sengoku View Post
    GSP is a joke! he's ducking hendricks! the guy fights once a year then get injured for 6 months.
    He's fought twice in 4 months, his team wont rush him back, why should they. He's the sort of guy who does a 12 weeks training camp with his team and no doubt he wants to take some time off
    If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Is it me or does anyone else see someone fail for Skunk "Green" and think to themselves, "hoe the fuvk them manage to fight at that level when high?"

Whenever i've had skunt i've just went to sleep shortly afterwards.
    3-2-0 Pro Fighter managed by TFL Sports Agency

shame big Lavar was an entertaining sort of throwback fighter

should imagine Bellator or somebody would pick him up, probably do well there

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

i swear i saw a tweet from him saying 'thank god, still have a job' - maybe they trolled him a bit before sacking him.
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Boogaloo View Post
    i swear i saw a tweet from him saying 'thank god, still have a job' - maybe they trolled him a bit before sacking him.
    That was a day or too after the fight. I imagine they didn't have any test results in by then.
    3-2-0 Pro Fighter managed by TFL Sports Agency