Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 3 fighters fail drugs test...

Quote Originally Posted by Nathan_Court View Post
    Is it me or does anyone else see someone fail for Skunk "Green" and think to themselves, "hoe the fuvk them manage to fight at that level when high?"

Whenever i've had skunt i've just went to sleep shortly afterwards.
    I've sparred (boxing) after a smoke on a couple of occasions in my youth; shit reactions, out of breath real quick and got hit alot. I've never done it since. I know some people say it can calm nerves etc but there is nothing about smoking green that is in anyway performance enhancing. I do however think that professional fighters should be able to abstain from having a toke and have little sympathy with guys like diaz or riddle when they get bans, no matter how hypocritical that may seem, they should be banned!

Gsp fought his fight,like he always does and nullifys his opponents game plan.theres a lot of people saying that's boring an he should have done more,but apart from talking shit throughout the fight,what did Diaz do to try and win?he didn't have an offense cos gsp is just that good at stopping him.instead of moaning about gsps style,his opponents should think of a way to beat gsps game plan.that is what is going to have to happen for gsp to drop the belt.
    Twitter @ricbrad