Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Michael Page debuts in Bellator tonight

Stupid stoppage, looked like a work.

Jack Hermansson has now gone 0-2 under the Bellator banner previously entering at 5-0. Having a rough spot because he was awesome against Ali Arish.

Quote Originally Posted by Dean FFC View Post
    Armbar? Was a right hand in 10 seconds Mcghee!
    It was a prediction mate lol clearly not a very good one tho seen as it was a 10 sec KO
    This is the most fun i can have without going to jail

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly. View Post
    Jack Hermansson has now gone 0-2 under the Bellator banner previously entering at 5-0. Having a rough spot because he was awesome against Ali Arish.
    Really surprised by this but Bellator certainly didn't reduce the competition after he took a loss. That guy seemed a right tool as well, "best guard in mma" haha

Page is too cocky imo, someones going to handle him soon and do some damage that'll really humble him.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly. View Post
    Page is too cocky imo, someones going to handle him soon and do some damage that'll really humble him.
    Agreed and I definitely think he's overrated but he also trains at a solid team who I expect wouldn't put him in unless they feel he can handle it.

His opponents seem to like rushing him.

I'd have liked to have seen him fight Pete Irving.
    Coffee drinker, prefer Pepsi and I'm kind of a big deal.

Doesn't even look like he hit him..........

Need to see it in better quality but that does look like the punch whistled past his head, from one angle did look a bit like it may have tapped his chin on the way thru.
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

^ From that angle it definitely looked like it missed.

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

looks like he clipped him. not the cleanest or most visually satisfying KO, but that's not his fault, got the job done quickfast
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'