Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Machine Vs The worlds most dangerous man........

Agree with Nimmy, I stll dont think that last punch landed, don't believe Buzz was in on it, more Shamcock saw an easy way out and took a quick pay day.
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

I think he dived as well but Jesus!!!!!..... $50,000 to fight in England against Robert Berry!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Evzy View Post
    Agree with Nimmy, I stll dont think that last punch landed, don't believe Buzz was in on it, more Shamcock saw an easy way out and took a quick pay day.
    yeah i agree, not for one minute saying this had anything to do with buzz berry but having just watched the fight again i agree with what i believed the first time i watched it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUB9-AclMKc

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

50 grand. 50 grand. no way.

there's talk of Ken fighting Don again. that would be a sorry rematch
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

He is a douche, never been a fan of Shamcock, he is like a real life troll...
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

Ken is relatively broke, by all accounts. Losing that lawsuit to Zuffa wiped him out. Zuffa contracts state that if you're going to sue them, you have to do it in Vegas. Ken did and lost, so not only didn't he get the settlement he was after, he was saddled with his, and Zuffa's $175,000 legal bills.

Whether he's intentionally trying to price himself out of a fight, or making a crazy attempt at a massive payday... either way its a sad situation for a dude who could once legitimately lay claim to being the world's most dangerous man.
    Fighting, writing and mood lighting.

In fairness, while that Buzz fight did look fishy on Ken's part, he could hardly string a sentence together afterwards.
    Fighting, writing and mood lighting.

similar to his recent commentry for Bamma :-)
    Im gona come at you like a SPIDERMONKEY.....you hear that a SPIDERMONKEY

I see this going like a combination of Tito vs Ken and Freeman vs Mir back in the day.

Freeman Smash. Ken go for leglock. Freeman defend. Ken give up. Ken get smashed into senile dementia.
    When the only tool you have is a hammer, every problem begins to resemble a nail.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly. View Post
    Hold on.... You're all missing the real fucking crime here....

CAGE RAGE PAID KEN SHAMROCK $50,000 TO GET HANDLED BY ROBERT BERRY????
    not being funny but what kind of purse would you expect? There was a bit of money flying around back then hell I bet Baroni got a tidy sum. I know for a fact Baroni got paid 1000's for a single sponsorship patch. Obviously a lot of people have gambled in mma and moved on now but for Ken Shamrock to headline an arena show and get that doesn't surprise me