Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Currently holds the record for most Pro MMA fights? (verified on Sherdog)

Default Currently holds the record for most Pro MMA fights? (verified on Sherdog)

Thought it would be fun to see who currently holds the record for the most Pro fights in World MMA.

I'll start off and it won't be a record but

Travis Wuiff - 68-16-0
    http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Travis-Wiuff-3660

84 fights, will be 85 when he fights at Bellator tonight

Who's next?
    If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Jeremy horn is 89-21.........madness

http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Jeremy-Horn-202
    Im gona come at you like a SPIDERMONKEY.....you hear that a SPIDERMONKEY

If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

End of thread.

There are cages that have seen less fights than Fulton.
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

Quote Originally Posted by jim2007 View Post
    Fulton is the one! He has many more than that too, that's just the recorded one.

Severn has around 130 recorded, but I'm sure I read in an interview he said he's had more like 150. I'll try and find it.

http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Dan-Severn-52

Edit:

"A conservative estimate is there are 15 to 20 wins that may not have been recorded," said Severn. "I was doing fights long before there was a Sherdog or Full Contact Fighter data base. One day, when I have nothing better to do, which I’m hoping doesn’t come until I’m 90 or 100, I may look back at my planner to see how many fights I really had and what my record really was. There were times when they had recorded losses in fights I didn’t lose. Maybe, because of my age, I’m not as in tuned to looking at web sites.

"Companies were contacting me from all over the place. I had a pager. I’d get calls and have to be ready with 24 hours notice to get to the airport, to a destination I’d just find out about, transported to a location to be determined, against an opponent I just found out, with a purse I just found out. They were almost all an underground type of thing.

"Once, I had an opportunity to fight in Mexico. It was in a cockfighting pit. The idea of the show was to start with rooster fights, then do dog fights, and finish as the main event with human beings. This organization wanted no rules at all, and you could wear jeans and cowboy boots. I turned that one down. I thought, 'I may win, but I may not get out alive.’"
    Last edited by Jay; 21-03-2013 at 01:32 PM.

Fulton must hold the record.........thats ridiculous.

Shannon Rich is 51 - 76.

http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Shannon-Ritch-328
    Im gona come at you like a SPIDERMONKEY.....you hear that a SPIDERMONKEY

Fulton is the man

308 fights!!!!!!!!!!! Wtf!!!!!!!!! If youve been fighting for 20 years thats about one fight every 3 weeks. Madness !!!!! Excuse the crap maths:-)

Allen must be up there somewhere lol. isnt he like 5 200