Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ratner asks NSAC to chill out on people busted for smoking

Quote Originally Posted by Evzy View Post
    It should be the other way around with pot, you should have to test above a certain level on it, so if you want to smoke, cool, but you have to be stoned like a fucker when you fight - that would make the decision harder for most!
    Rolling when high is ok as long as its light rolling and not big guys trying to use strength and wrestle fuck you lol. The one and only reason I don't get high anymore is when high I want to eat shit and it puts weight on you lol. If I didnt eat shit when high I would 100% be ok with smoking it each night after training.

Just make healthy snacks like protein flapjacks dude, simples
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

Pre workout shake an supps' about an hour-hour an half before training with half a nice haze spliff is the right amount for me. Any more or sooner to session is too much. An not for Thai.Or shark tank or anythin mad,just a nice flow drill/roll on the weekend ahhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by partridge3834 View Post
    Pre workout shake an supps' about an hour-hour an half before training with half a nice haze spliff is the right amount for me. Any more or sooner to session is too much. An not for Thai.Or shark tank or anythin mad,just a nice flow drill/roll on the weekend ahhhhh
    Lol we should all hit a stacked bong before shark tank and post what happens haha

Quote Originally Posted by Xanthic View Post
    I dont think the issue is the medical exemption, I think it's the fact that the guys who have managed to get exemption are above the exemption limits.

Like drink driving; you're allowed up to X before you're classed as 'over the legal limit'. Riddle and Diaz are testing above the limit they've been given.
    Afaik there is no exemption for weed use, unlike TRT. The limit for testing is the same whether someone has a medical marijuana card or not.
    http://www.ChrisReesAcademy.com - http://thetattooedchimp.blogspot.co.uk/