Thread: Dundee man makes it to warrior island.

Default Dundee man makes it to warrior island.

The cast of the show warrior island will feature well known Dundee man jules the bull loftus, will be interesting to see what the shows all about.
    sick of the bullshit !

I think the whole thing is facilitated by a team of partners, senior managers, managers and associates.

16-bit for life http://findingdyluck.blogspot.co.uk/

Has there even been any fights yet?

Latest word on Pyramid Island

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _

Tollie Plested UK
    Jarrell Miller USA
    Rustam Chsiev Russia
    John Shaddock USA
    Patrick Schmid Switzerland
    Shamir Garcia USA
    Neil Grove UK
    Georgi Seturidze Georgia
    Adam Newsome USA
    Marcel Berreira Brazil
    Shawn Obasi USA
    Chris David Thialand
    Brandon Foss USA
    Julez Loftus UK
    Michael Napoli USA
    Whitney Francois Haiti
    Enoch Bricker USA
    Aaron Cook USA
    Jimmy Justice UK
    Colton Carmack USA
    Alexander Keshtovn Russia
    Luke Sines UK
    Bo Brian Abejuela Philippines
    Dakota Hower USA

Participants of "Warrior Island" will sign a Participant Agreement prior to filming. This memo is a reminder to ALL participants of their contractual obligation to abide by the confidentiality and non-disclosure provisions in the Participant Agreement, which shall read, in part:

I WILL NOT MYSELF, AND I WILL NOT AUTHORIZE OTHERS TO, PUBLICIZE, ADVERTISE OR PROMOTE MY APPEARANCE ON THE SERIES, RECEIVE OR GENERATE ANY MONETARY ADVANTAGE FROM MY APPEARANCE ON THE SERIES, OR USE OR DISCLOSE TO ANY PARTY ANY INFORMATION OR TRADE SECRETS OBTAINED OR LEARNED AS A RESULT OF MY PARTICIPATION IN THE SERIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY INFORMATION CONCERNING OR RELATING TO THE SERIES, THE CONTESTANTS, THE EVENTS CONTAINED IN THE SERIES OR THE OUTCOME OF THE SERIES OR THE METHOD(S) OF PRODUCTION OF THE SERIES, FOR A PERIOD FROM THE DATE OF THIS AGREEMENT UNTIL THREE (3) YEARS AFTER THE INITIAL BROADCAST OF THE LAST EPISODE OF THE SERIES (I.E., THE LAST EPISODE OF THE SERIES AS A WHOLE, AS DISTINCT FROM THE EPISODE CYCLE IN WHICH I MAY BE INCLUDED AS A PARTICIPANT OR SELECTED AS AN ALTERNATE).

DURING THE EXCLUSIVE PERIOD, ALL CONTACT WITH THE MEDIA REGARDING THE SERIES OR MY PARTICIPATION IN THE SERIES MUST BE ORGANIZED AND SANCTIONED BY THE PRESS OFFICER OF PRODUCERS IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERIES OR BY A DULY AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE OF PRODUCERS. I AGREE THAT DISCLOSURE BY ME IN VIOLATION OF THE FOREGOING SHALL CONSTITUTE AND BE TREATED AS A MATERIAL BREACH OF THIS AGREEMENT, WHICH WILL CAUSE IRREPARABLE HARM TO PRODUCERS. I FURTHER AGREE THAT IN THE EVENT OF ANY DISCLOSURE BY ME OR ANYONE ACTING AT MY DIRECTION IN VIOLATION OF THIS AGREEMENT, I WILL BE LIABLE TO PRODUCERS, AND SHALL PAY TO PRODUCER AS LIQUIDATED DAMAGES, AND NOT AS PENALTY, THE SUM OF TWO MILLION DOLLARS ($2,000,000.00), WHICH AMOUNT REPRESENTS THE RESULT OF A REASONABLE ENDEAVOR BY PRODUCERS AND ME TO ASCERTAIN THE FAIR AVERAGE COMPENSATION FOR ANY HARM THAT PRODUCERS WILL SUSTAIN AS THE RESULT OF SUCH DISCLOSURE.
    16-bit for life http://findingdyluck.blogspot.co.uk/

Warrior Island filming location revealed...

Fighting, writing and mood lighting.

Warrior Island is the gift that keeps on giving.

Apparently audley a force harrison will fight the winner :-)

Will be interesting to see how the show plays out, have to say its not exactly a list of big names though. Wonder if Dana has sky channel 766678
    sick of the bullshit !

hahhaa cant wait for mcblackbelt to get on this