Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: UK Hardest Man

Quote Originally Posted by DOORMANMATT View Post
    Hahaha! True but come on? Walker is a man & Sam still a boy and by no means a young Vitor Belfort. Credit where it is due he looked ok against his first opponent. But we all see amateur guys from gyms up and down the country each weekend who would eat poor Sam for breakfast.
    Yea they would as the Kid is just starting out I'm not taking anything away from Walker but If Sam catches him and we have seen bigger upsets over the years it only needs that 1 out of 100 fights chance if it happens Where does walker go with his livelihood of been a mma instructor and having a family etc. I couldn't believe the pressure that must be on that mans shoulders now to win that fight If Anything goes wrong then that man will never recover from it.

Quote Originally Posted by Babycakes View Post
    Yea they would as the Kid is just starting out I'm not taking anything away from Walker but If Sam catches him and we have seen bigger upsets over the years it only needs that 1 out of 100 fights chance if it happens Where does walker go with his livelihood of been a mma instructor and having a family etc. I couldn't believe the pressure that must be on that mans shoulders now to win that fight If Anything goes wrong then that man will never recover from it.
    Agreed Walker is in a lose / lose situation. But honestly doubt very much that Gale has knock out power and definitely has no ground. Walker is fairly safe lol! Lets see...
    Baroni - "I'm the man, the fucking man, the best ever, ever"

That Gale kid actually, facially, resembles Tyson Fury. Obviously about 20 stone lighter though!
    If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Dave Twamley has left the competition!? with those skills!? WHY??!?!

Just watched Cooper vs Gale...who the fuck has organised this shit?!

Rich Walker's gonna cripplify the poor bastard

double post

In all honesty what are you guys on? Where does Richard walker go if he loses? The fellas record is 0-6 it's hardly Anderson silva vs Craig Allen.

Yes I think it's all wrong that this fight has even been contemplated, and fair play to Sam gale although I don't be is clever enough to know the guys are just taking the massive piss out of him.

Personally I would like to see Richard walker win by some lame submission then get paired with some massive heavyweight, can't imagine he'd be so willing then.

Lol and Richard walker sparring and trying to catch the leg kick, hopefully gale looks low and takes his head off with a head kick.

War gale FORCE

Ryan White
    Pro Fighter

I still can not believe this show is for real.
    the bullshit stops when the cage door locks!!! @prosystemsmma

Quote Originally Posted by R.T.G.W View Post
    I still can not believe this show is for real.
    of course it's for real....it's no joke!

The next "fight" in the competition happened this weekend.
    16-bit for life http://findingdyluck.blogspot.co.uk/

Honestly hope Gail finds a gym sticks it out and gets involved best of luck to the lad.