Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: UK Hardest Man

And there ladies and gentlemen, is the true UK Hardest Man!
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnyBoy View Post
    just knocked out those mugs at the tryouts an now there sayin i cant be on the show bunch of cunts
    You're the man Champ! To be fair they're never going to allow a multiple time world champion on the show against amateur fighters are they. And beside everyone in the know knows you're the UK's hardest man anyway.
    Co-Owner of www.AddictedMMA.com and massive MMA Addict!

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph View Post
    Tyrone Cooper is hilarious... anyone on here know the MMA guy Richard Walker a bit dwn the page?
    Richard has been doing MMA for years and is reasonably well known in the MMA community. Richard is a friend of mine and good friends with a lot of the MMA world in the South. Richard is very good friends with Tom Watson and still trains with Tom when Tom comes back to the UK.

Technically Richard is excellent and a very good coach. Top bloke too.
    ''All you have to do is follow three simple rules. One, never underestimate your opponent. Expect the unexpected. Two, take it outside. Never start anything inside the bar unless it's absolutely necessary. And three, be nice''

Thanks for that answer Begbie. Has he fought MMA before or is he going staright into being the UK's hardest man?

What the hell is this?

what a load of old cobblers

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph View Post
    Thanks for that answer Begbie. Has he fought MMA before or is he going staright into being the UK's hardest man?
    Richard has had 6x Pro MMA bouts ( fought on UCMMA, ZT Fight Night and S & A ). Lost them all, but he wouldnt mind me saying his head gets the better of him everytime he steps in the cage. He has also done a few grappling comps and placed well. He is a very knowledgeable fighter. If he gets his head right he would dispatch of a lot people. that said, that is the game i guess !

Everyone should get behind Richard on this. He is a top guy who represents UK MMA very well.
    ''All you have to do is follow three simple rules. One, never underestimate your opponent. Expect the unexpected. Two, take it outside. Never start anything inside the bar unless it's absolutely necessary. And three, be nice''

Quote Originally Posted by Begbie View Post
    Richard has had 6x Pro MMA bouts ( fought on UCMMA, ZT Fight Night and S & A ). Lost them all, but he wouldnt mind me saying his head gets the better of him everytime he steps in the cage. He has also done a few grappling comps and placed well. He is a very knowledgeable fighter. If he gets his head right he would dispatch of a lot people. that said, that is the game i guess !

Everyone should get behind Richard on this. He is a top guy who represents UK MMA very well.
    So the mma world has a guy with a record of 0 6 representing us and the sport in Britain's hardest.

Quote Originally Posted by Babycakes View Post
    So the mma world has a guy with a record of 0 6 representing us and the sport in Britain's hardest.
    Forget his record. No reflection of what he is about.

I think I met Richard at a grappling tournament in December last year... I think he was saying he is releasing a book called "the gym fighter" ??