Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 102

Thread: UK Hardest Man

  1. #11
    Senior Member Evzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    North Wales
    Posts
    2,671

    Default

    And there ladies and gentlemen, is the true UK Hardest Man!
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

  2. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnyBoy View Post
    just knocked out those mugs at the tryouts an now there sayin i cant be on the show bunch of cunts
    You're the man Champ! To be fair they're never going to allow a multiple time world champion on the show against amateur fighters are they. And beside everyone in the know knows you're the UK's hardest man anyway.
    Co-Owner of www.AddictedMMA.com and massive MMA Addict!

  3. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ralph View Post
    Tyrone Cooper is hilarious... anyone on here know the MMA guy Richard Walker a bit dwn the page?
    Richard has been doing MMA for years and is reasonably well known in the MMA community. Richard is a friend of mine and good friends with a lot of the MMA world in the South. Richard is very good friends with Tom Watson and still trains with Tom when Tom comes back to the UK.

    Technically Richard is excellent and a very good coach. Top bloke too.
    ''All you have to do is follow three simple rules. One, never underestimate your opponent. Expect the unexpected. Two, take it outside. Never start anything inside the bar unless it's absolutely necessary. And three, be nice''

  4. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Manchester, England
    Posts
    930

    Default

    Thanks for that answer Begbie. Has he fought MMA before or is he going staright into being the UK's hardest man?

  5. #15

    Default

    What the hell is this?

  6. #16

    Default

    what a load of old cobblers

  7. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ralph View Post
    Thanks for that answer Begbie. Has he fought MMA before or is he going staright into being the UK's hardest man?
    Richard has had 6x Pro MMA bouts ( fought on UCMMA, ZT Fight Night and S & A ). Lost them all, but he wouldnt mind me saying his head gets the better of him everytime he steps in the cage. He has also done a few grappling comps and placed well. He is a very knowledgeable fighter. If he gets his head right he would dispatch of a lot people. that said, that is the game i guess !

    Everyone should get behind Richard on this. He is a top guy who represents UK MMA very well.
    ''All you have to do is follow three simple rules. One, never underestimate your opponent. Expect the unexpected. Two, take it outside. Never start anything inside the bar unless it's absolutely necessary. And three, be nice''

  8. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Begbie View Post
    Richard has had 6x Pro MMA bouts ( fought on UCMMA, ZT Fight Night and S & A ). Lost them all, but he wouldnt mind me saying his head gets the better of him everytime he steps in the cage. He has also done a few grappling comps and placed well. He is a very knowledgeable fighter. If he gets his head right he would dispatch of a lot people. that said, that is the game i guess !

    Everyone should get behind Richard on this. He is a top guy who represents UK MMA very well.
    So the mma world has a guy with a record of 0 6 representing us and the sport in Britain's hardest.

  9. #19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Babycakes View Post
    So the mma world has a guy with a record of 0 6 representing us and the sport in Britain's hardest.
    Forget his record. No reflection of what he is about.
    ''All you have to do is follow three simple rules. One, never underestimate your opponent. Expect the unexpected. Two, take it outside. Never start anything inside the bar unless it's absolutely necessary. And three, be nice''

  10. #20

    Default

    I think I met Richard at a grappling tournament in December last year... I think he was saying he is releasing a book called "the gym fighter" ??

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This website uses cookies to enhance user experience. They can be disabled at any time. Please see our FAQ's for details.